1- Back Home!

A beautiful morning _

It starts with the scream of Tankhun in the major family.

"VENICE!!! Give me back my DVDs."

Venice is running while Tankhun is chasing him. Arm, Pol and Pete are also after them.

"Come on Khun. These are too old. Let's see something new."

"Something new!"

"Yeah something that's gonna shake your whole body and mind."

A smirk on Venice's face. Suddenly his brothers Kuyhan and Macau come from behind.

"Venice... What are you doing?" Macau asked.

"Nothing Hia." Venice smiles at Kuyhan.
Venice just can keep looking at him for hours.

"Why so chaos?.. Hia Khun what happened?" Kuyhan asked.

"Oii it's nothing."

"Anyway, we're going to attend a meeting. Then I have to go to my exhibition of paintings. Tell Pa and uncle." Kuyhan says.

Suddenly someone appears in the hall.

"Suadeekhab."

Vegas greeted everyone with a genuine smile. He is wearing a black suit without shirt with styled hair and a glass on his eyes.

He usually visit once in a year but this time he comes after 2 year.

"HIA!!!" Macau and Venice screamed out at once. They run towards him and hugged him tight.

Kuyhan is shocked but happy to see his cousin. Tankhun also went for a hug after Macau and Venice.

"We missed you so much Hia. How are you? Macau asked.

"Yeah. Why you took so long to come back this time? You didn't even inform us. I missed you the most." Venice said.

"Oiii at least you remember that you have a home too... Anyway I missed you too."

"I also missed you guys. Sorry for being late this time. How are you guys?"

"We're good." Venice said.

"Hey Vegas... How are you buddy? Long time no see."

"Kuyhan right?... I'm good. Give me a hug bro." Vegas said with a smile.

Kuyhan gives him a tight hug with a smile.

"BTW where's the other one?" Vegas asked.

"Oi that Kim, Rarely comes home." Tankhun said.

"Oh ... Anyway, K is here too."

Vegas' girlfriend, Kenya, who's super attractive, wearing a short red dress comes forward.

She wrapped her hands around Vegas' arm.

"hello everyone! How are you guys? And how are you P'Khun?"

"OMG! Beautiful lady. We're good. How are you?" Tankhun said.

"I'm good" she replied with a smile.

Macau, Kuyhan also shared greetings with her expect from Venice.

Who's actually not happy with her presence.

She understands and poked Venice's cheek to tease him.

"Venice, you didn't say anything... you've grown up now. Such a cutie." She said.

"Don't touch my cheek, I hate it. I'm not a 5 year old child." Venice said in a hursh tone.

Macau pulled him.

"Hey, stop behaving like that. Greet her. Otherwise Hia will be sad." Macau said him in a low voice.

"Sorry. Nice to see you again." Venice replied with a fake smile.

She pulled his cheeks again.

"Cutieee"

"Hia first meet with Pa and uncle. P'Kuyhan and I are going for a business dealing. We'll talk and spend time together after coming back." Macau said to Vegas to get out of this situation.

Vegas nodded and he went to meet with the elders while Kenya was still holding his arm.

"Hia, do you see that rotten bitch... Holding Hia V's arm like leech. I just hate this bitch. If I got a chance I would have smashed her with my car wheels."

"Ohh Venice watch your mouth! Why don't you like her? She's not bad though." Macau said.

"Not bad?! You don't know her true colors."

"Oiiii Venice, stop with your nonsense! Macau, Kuyhan go to your work. And you come with me."

"Khun let me go!"

Tankhun holds Venice's ear and dragged him inside.

In the evening _

Everyone gather in the dining table. Kinn was out for business dealing.

After seeing Vegas he also welcomed him with a warm hug.

They enjoyed their dinner with a family chitchat.

Only Venice was pissed off by Kenya. The way she was acting so good in front of everyone makes Venice throw up.

He somehow controled for his brother's sake.

After the elders went to their rooms all brothers sit down to talk freely. Kenya joined them too.

Tankhun stands up and clears his throat.

"Oii after a long time everyone is here... Almost... because that singing brat is still not here. Anyway... Let's just celebrate our beloved brother, Vegas' welcome party. Cheers."

"CHEERS!!"

They took a sip of their drink.

They talked about Vegas' life the most.

And cunning Venice put some tables on Kenya's drink.

She's feeling dizzy.

"V... I wanna sleep." She said with a seductive tone, rubbing her breast against Vegas' arm.

"We just started our party, K."

"Don't worry Hia. Let me take care of her. You enjoy." Venice hurriedly finished his sentences and didn't let Vegas reply.

He grabbed her hand, dragging her to the guest room.

"Hey! Vegas' room is there..."

"Stop saying anything bitch. You think I can let you sleep with my Hia in front of my eyes?! Fuckin' No."

She's so tipsy to say or deny.

He pushed her in bed and locked the door with a reliving sigh.

When Venice is heading to Tankhun's room where everyone is having party he heard someone's footsteps.

A smirk appears in his face.

They both went to Tankhun's room.

Vegas was going to find Venice and he bumped into the person with a hard hit.

Vegas falls on the floor and the person is over him. Everyone is shocked for a moment.

A few moments in silence passed by looking at each other, observing.

"Kimhan!!!" Vegas said softly with a tipsy voice.

"Vegas!!!... You're back!"

••••••••••