5- Well-wisher

.
.

Main while _

Venice took Kenya in a coffee shop.

"Why you take me here, brat!"

"Of course to suggest you something that might help you."

"You?! You're suggesting me?! It's like bolt from the blue for me... Venice... I know you don't like me. May I know the reason why you're being my well-wisher out of sudden?"

"Hmm... It's true that I kinda hate you because you brainwashed my Hia. But if you leave him I won't have any problem with you anymore."

"You know that's not possible."

She sipped her coffee.

"But if you got someone better than my Hia... Then I think you'll leave him, right?"

"What do you mean?"

"Come on just give me an honest answer."

She keeps looking at him then continue.

"Well I haven't think about that.''

"Listen to me carefully... I know you're such a badass bitch who can seduce any man in a minute. So try on someone else."

"Why? I don't need when I have Vegas. And I can't find anyone like him."

"Brainless! You can take someone from my cousins. What about Kuyhan?"

"He's not my type."

"About Kimhan?"

She thought for some time. Kim can be a good one with strong personality and handsomeness.

"Yeah but why are you asking me to get him? He's of course your another brother. What's the difference if I got Vegas or Kimhan?"

"Hia is my own brother and Kimhan is my cousin. I don't want a bitch like you to walk aside with my Hia because he can't keep up with you. And about Kimhan... He's different and he can keep up with you. I know you're in need of man's dick. Don't worry he can fuck you until you lost your sense. If you got him you'll get even more property. About Hia he doesn't want to stay in this mafia business let alone it's property. Think about it."

Venice slowly sipped his coffee.

"It's still not clear to me, why are you saying this kinds of things out of sudden? It's not like you hate your cousins or you have conflict between."

"That's a good question. It's true we don't have any conflict. I'm just asking you because if I asked you to leave my Hia you'll never do that...
So I'm just trying to shift you from his side by offering you someone better. I know you don't love him. So in the end when he can't give you what you want then you'll eventually leave him.
Isn't it better to leave him right now? He won't get hurt that much as for you... You got someone better in your hands.... Look, I simply don't want my Hia to get hurt by anyone. About my other brothers.
They're strong enough to change but my Hia will never heal if he gets hurt once.
And I'll not tolerate that. So if you think I'm warning you or suggesting you or requesting you to leave him then I'm.
I don't mind killing anyone for my Hia. You're lucky that I'm giving you alternative options. Choose wisely."

A few moments in silence.

"Still... I can't leave Vegas. Stop acting like a hero damn brat! Go and do your homework. I know what I have to do."

"Well as you wish. But remember I won't tolerate anything against my brother."

She smirks and taking the coffee.

Kenya is really thinking about Venice's proposal. And Venice can sense that.

He's happy and satisfied because he knows he already made this bitch fall in his trap.

He successfully managed to manipulate her. The first part of his plan worked.

Now it's time to work on the rest.

"Now if you finished your coffee I'll take you too shopping."

"You! Like I'm on a date with you fucker!"

"Come on bitch.. I'm a man with good heart. I'll become more good towards you if you leave my Hia. But now you're still with him so you have to tolerate me. About this shopping, I think you need some fancy clothes to work at night, right? If you're not interested then drop the idea."

"Humm. I'll go. I need some accessories too."

Venice just smirked.

They do shopping. And Venice helped his opponent like a so called friend. She almost brought the whole store.

They went back at evening. While Vegas was still in Tankhun's room.

Venice starts working on his plan. Kenya is trying on her clothes she brought from the mall.

And Kim returned home at night.

Now_

Kim is in Vegas' room sleeping with him.

Venice searched for him then knocked the door of Vegas' room.

"Kim... Are you here?"

A few knock and Kim snapped out of his sleep. Vegas is still holding his hand.

Kim managed to put it back and covered Vegas with blanket.

"What is it?"

"What are you doing in my Hia's room."

"He was having panic attack."

"Is he ok now?!"

"Yeah sleeping."

"Come out I need to talk with you."

Venice pulled Kim to his room. And it's gonna be something bad for Kenya.

_______________________________

(Slow updates)