10- Exquisite Art

.
.
.

Vegas and Kuyhan went on a date.

They enjoyed their accompany. They went to an amusement park, restaurant and shopping as well.

Vegas finally tried to open up with his new bf.

Kuyhan is such a nice person. He really cares for Vegas and his love is sincere towards the other. Vegas felt it.

They talked at random while holding hands walking by the sidewalk.

A few days went by like this.

Vegas started feeling much comfortable around Kuyhan. A heart warming feeling is growing inside Vegas for that man he knew from years but never noticed the sincere love until now.

Vegas can't help but smile every time without saying anything when Kuyhan holds his hand softly.

Vegas knows he's falling for his cousin. And why not after all Kuyhan takes such a good care of him.

They start spending more and more time together.

Vegas become Kuyhan's painting model as well. They spent hours talking. Kuyhan tried his best to capture Vegas' beauty in his canvas but he's not satisfied.

"You draw a lot, Kuyhan.. every piece is beautiful.. then why aren't you happy?"

"No matter how hard I try.. I can't portray you because my brushes are not enough to express the exquisite art in front of me.. you're just.. too beautiful that nothing can be compared and these portraits are so cheap.. it's just a thwarting attempt of mine to capture your beauty.. that's it."

"....?!... Kuyhan.. I think you should be writer. You're lines are not less than poetry.."

They laughed together.

After the portrait half completed Vegas is giving massage to Kuyhan's shoulders.

"Vegas.."

"Humm.."

"I'm not dreaming right?"

"You again asked me that question.. hugh.. you're not dreaming.."

"It's still hard to believe because..."

Vegas bent down and got Kuyhan's lips upside down. A soft kiss they shared.

"Thanks for taking care of me.. I'm glad to have you, Kuyhan."

Vegas smiles. Kuyhan keeps staring at the man.

Kuyhan felt brave enough to pull the other into a kiss again. This time it was a bit longer and deep.

Kuyhan got up. Vegas' back hit the bed slightly.

Kuyhan smelt the scent from the skin while giving soft kisses to the neck and jawline.

The shirt's buttons are opened. Kuyhan's giving soft kisses.

Their breathing got heavy, hearts are triumphing rapidly inside the rib cages.

Suddenly Kuyhan stopped and looked at Vegas. He's going too further. He doesn't want to hold back but He needs to stop. His mind is puzzling.

"I'm sorry, Vegas.. I.."

Vegas twisted the other and placed Kuyhan beneath him.

"No need to hold back anymore."

This time Vegas gives soft kisses to his bf.

The heat between them is increasing. It's too hard to back off when they both want to give it a try.

The kisses are triggering them to explore more of each other.

The irritating clothes slides down from skin and placed aside. Now there's no more gap between their skin.

Their eyes captured each other's beauty. The cheeks are flourished red yet they can't take their eyes off.

Vegas' soft kisses and bites gained small moans from Kuyhan's lips.

Vegas looks at the other in consent. Kuyhan nodded.

A hard gasp escaped Kuyhan's mouth as Vegas pushed himself inside the other.

A mixed feeling of pain and pleasure consume Kuyhan's body. He holds on tight on Vegas' shoulder and back.

He moaned out a bit loud when he felt high on his body.

"Vegas!... Ahh.. give me more.. please.."

The thrushes became faster, harder & deeper. The moans also rapidly hitting the ears and walls.

Their bodies clam down when they released. The breathing finally got stable.

They smiled at each other with satisfaction.

The boundaries are crossed. They explored each other even more. Now there's no need to hold on.

The waves of emotion are running through their minds.

But the smiles are telling that they are both happy.

It's a new start of their relationship. And they're willing to move more forward with each other.

After taking a warm bath together Kuyhan finds his place between Vegas' arms & over the board chest.

The peaceful sleep took over them.

__________________________________

A/N: sorry for a late update.