7- Order

.
.
.

The family went back from their trip in the evening. Kim is here too.

Vegas and others are having chitchat. Kenya is in her room changing her clothes. Kim signaled Venice then went to Kenya's room.

The door is open. She's standing in front of the mirror. He knocked.

"May I come in?"

"Oh Kim... Yeah."

"You look gorgeous."

"Thanks."

"Here try this earings. It'll suit you." Kim chosed one from her collection.

She smilingly takes it. Kim intentionally dropped a hairpin. And they both bent down to take it. Their faces are close. Kenya almost kissed the other but Kim smirked and get up.

"I... Gotta go.."

"Wait, Kim..."

She stepped forward and Kim stepped back until Kim's against the wall.

"What?"

"Well... I didn't recognize your handsome body before... Don't you wanna try me?"

"But... You're Vegas' girlfriend. Doesn't it mean I'll be chatting on my cousin? I can't do that."

"You turned me... And now you're denying."

"Think it through.. because I can't betray my lovely cousin. You should talk to him first."

"I don't care about him as long as you can fulfill my desire. Even... I never loved him that way."

She grabbed his collar and about to kiss him but Kim turned his face a little. Being disappointed by his behavior she kissed his bare neck. Leaving a fresh lipstick mark.

"GOTTA!!"

Venice is standing at the doorway with his camera. Kenya immediately separated her from Kim.

"Oh.. you're chatting on my brother!"

"Venice what are you saying?!"

"Oh darling! You didn't breakup with my brother but already fetching someone else. That's bad. Should I tell Hia about it right now."

"He won't believe it. And if it happens then I'll say that Kim was forcing me. Simple."

"Not that simple dear. Because I already record your footage. Kim didn't force you and tried to stop you. You're the one who made a move."

"So everything was your plan."

"Yeah a full proof plan to get you out of my Hia's life. He won't believe my words if I say so.. that's why I just collected some evidence."

"You bloody bastard!"

"What is happening here?" Tankhun yelled and came inside. Kuyhan, Mac, Vegas and Kinn also followed him.

"Nothing Hia Khun. We just got a culprit. Take a look."

"What is this Kenya?!"

Vegas is silent. The others are shocked.

"Hia Khun.. you know why she is fooling around with Hia because he belongs to this rich Mafia family. A bitch like her can do nothing more than this.  Not only this she also has several guys in the USA to sleep around apart from Hia. Am I right, darling? I found out this a long ago but I couldn't say because I didn't have any proof. And Hia loves her. But now it's going too far so I had to plan everything to expose her. I'm sorry Hia."

Kenya is raging in anger. She grabbed Venice and slapped him in front of everyone. Venice hit a corner and his forehead got a little cut. It's not like he couldn't dodge her but he simply let her.

Mac run towards Venice. The others don't know what to do.

Vegas who was silent till now moved forward and slapped his so-called girlfriend so hard that she fell on the floor. His eyes are scary.

"HOW DARE YOU TOUCH MY NONG?!!"

Vegas said with a strong tone. Everyone got another shock. He grabbed her jaw tightly.

"I've been ignoring your behavior because I thought we can be something in near future. I love you but you just use me. I don't have any objections about that. But how could you hit my Nong?! Even no one ever hit him. And if anyone touch my family they all are dead. And you a good for nothing street brat dared to hit him!"

"Vegas... I'm... Sorry... Forgive me..."

"Just leave out of my sight. If I see you again... I don't know what I'll do to you."

The whole room filled with an awkwardness. Kenya didn't wait for a moment. She left with a car.

Venice is happy at least that bitch is gone. Vegas immediately went to his nong.

"You ok? Does it hurt?"

He starts treating Venice's wound.

"I'm... Sorry.. Hia.. for me... Everything happened."

"Did I ask for an explanation? I'm sorry. That brat hurt you so badly. And she must pay for it. Call Chan and Nop."

"But why Hia?"

Vegas just glared. Mac informed them.

"Both of you... Finish. Her. Off. Before she go back to the airport. And you know how to do it."

Chan and Nop look at each other in disbelief. Mac and Venice don't know what to say.

"Hia... You.. you don't need to do that..."

"Khun Vegas... You sure?"

"I think as a Theerapanyakul heir I can give you an order as well. And you're obligated to abide by I say without any objections."

"We're sorry Khun."

"Inform me after the work has done. Don't forget to clean all mess."

They bowed before him and left.

"Hia... You no need to finish her off! Just let her go.."

Venice is feeling guilty now.

"I'm not angry because she betrayed me. Her fault is she hurt you. And I'll not tolerate that anyone hurt my Nong and I just simply let them go. She deserves it. No one can hurt you guys. And you no need to feel sad for her."

Vegas smiles and ruffles Venice's hair. And went to his room.

______________________________________

Slow updates!