3- Gift

.
.

Kenya dragged Vegas and pushed him against the wall.

"Hey what's wrong with you, K?"

Without replying anything she just pushed her lips on his.

Vegas was shocked for a second then kissed her back. He pulled her closer by the waist.

They shared a long, lustful kiss.

"Hey stop... We're outside."

"V... Give me more, please."

"But..."

"We haven't kissed for last two days. Even I don't remember when we made love last time."

"Calm down. At least when we're outside. After getting back home... I'll give you what you want."

"Fine."

But she kissed Vegas' neck and left a red mark.

"They are waiting. Let's go."

They fix their posture and come out of the restroom.

Kuyhan and Venice was talking a bit. As soon as they appear Kuyhan and Venice notice the half hidden red mark on his neck.

Kuyhan felt uncomfortable just looked around while Venice is totally not ok with that.

"That bloody leech is distracting my Hia. Wait I'll show you the real deal now, bitch!" in Venice's mind.

Kenya just smirked at both. Vegas is also feeling uncomfortable, trying to hide his red mark.

"Hey Kenya... let me show you something around. Let Hia Vegas stay here." Venice proposed to her.

"But..."

"Go with him." Vegas smilingly said.

"Ohh... cutieee... let's go."

She pinched Venice's cheeks then went with him. They come out of the gallery.

"Why you called me here, Venice? I know that you don't like me."

"Of course who would like a whore bitch?"

"What do you just said? Vegas..."

"Don't you dare to do that because you're in our territory. So don't try to be smart here. Anyway... don't disturb my brother anymore. just let him spent his time with us."

"No matter how many tricks you apply Vegas is still mine."

"We'll see."

Some people are taking paints to another floor. Venice slightly pushed her and all the paints washed her off.

"AHHH!!! My dress... my makeup... Venice!!!"

"See... this is what will happen if you try to be over smart. Go and wash yourself. See you in the evening." Venice left with a smirk.

.
.

Now Vegas and Kuyhan are alone again.

"Vegas..."

"Humm..."

"I've something to show you too. But not here. Can you come with me?"

"Of course. Why not. Let's go."

They smiled at each other.

Kuyhan leads Vegas to the top floor of the building. After entering the huge apartment they went inside another big size room. It's a bit dark.

Kuyhan opens the window curtain and the sunlight illuminats the whole room with full of paintings. Colors, brushes, paints are all over.

"Sorry it's a bit messy. I always paint here."

"It's not that messy... wow so many paintings. It's beautiful... actually all you works are beautiful. Very unique with lots of colors... and patterns."

Vegas said with an astonishing tone while admiring the paintings, touching the dry shades.

"Thank you"

"Don't thank me. It's your work. I'm just admiring it... after all it's made by my talented cousin."

"Well I'm feeling honored."

"What you wanted to show me?"

"Close your eyes first because it's a gift."

"Woah... ok."

Kuyhan covered Vegas' eyes and moved few steps forward.

"Kuyhan... can I open my eyes?"

Kuyhan removed the cloth from the painting.

"Go on."

Vegas opens his eyes.

A huge painting of Vegas' mother holding Vegas in her arms when he was just 3 years old.

"Do you like it?"

Vegas is silent. He went closer and touched it with his hand.

His eyes are tearing. After a few moments in silence Kuyhan went to Vegas.

"Hey buddy..."

Kuyhan faces Vegas who's crying.

"Don't you like it?"

"No... it's not that... I love it... thanks Kuyhan."

Kuyhan wipes away Vegas' tears then hugged him.

"I'm sorry buddy."

"Don't... I love this... I was a bit... anyway... it's beautiful. So real. But how did you do it so perfectly?"

"Well I found some old photos in Pa's office. I saw this and decided to paint it in canvas. I wanted to give you a gift as we skipped your last year's birthday. So consider it as Your Late birthday gift, buddy."

Vegas smiles and hugged Kuyhan tightly.

"Thank you very much, Kuyhan. This is the best gift ever for me."

They hugged for some time.

"Let it stay here for now."

"Ok. Here's another key of my apartment."

"Why?"

"So you can come here anytime you want to see this painting."

"Don't complain later because I'll come without warning."

"You're always welcomed here."

"I think we should go now."

Kuyhan nodded. They went to the art gallery. Vegas first search for his girlfriend and again Venice somehow managed him.

Then Tankhun dragged everyone to the shopping mall.

They didn't want to go but they had to join. He brought a lot for Vegas and himself. They eat outside and hangout.

Vegas kinda forgot about his girlfriend who's being annoyed at the mansion alone.

They returned at the mansion in the evening.

As soon as they entered Kenya came out and dragged Vegas to his room and left everyone in shock.

"Bloody bitch!" Venice just said out. Everyone here expects from Vegas.

____________________________