𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ; 𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ; 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑

❝ ALL MY TEARS HAVE BEEN USED UP ON ANOTHER LOVE ❞

ALL MY TEARS HAVE BEEN
USED UP ON ANOTHER LOVE

hiraeth;
(n.) a homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost places of your past.

—————————— " '𝐢𝐟 𝐢 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐦𝐞, 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢'𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐧' " ————————

As children, Lidianna Lokisdottir and her older cousin, Triston Thorson, were taught of their Asgardian history and about how their government worked.

Many years later, once they grown, her Uncle Thor became King of Asgard. Or at least he was about to be. On the day that he was to be crowned, Thor reacted with brutality when the Frost Giants, Asgardian enemies, entered the palace in violation of their treaty.

As punishment, Odin banished Thor to Earth, also sending Triston along with him to help him find his way.

While away, Lidianna and Loki found out a secret, everything they had ever known to be a lie. And they wanted revenge, no matter how someone feels for their enemy.

ANOTHER LOVE
by Tom Odell

'And if somebody hurts you, i wanna fight. but my hand's been broken one too many times. so i'll use my voice, be so fucking rude. words, they always win, but i know i'll lose.'

you can find the playlist on Spotify under
Kaarina Kaelansdottir !

≪•☽•≫
[ 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 ]

𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐋𝐎𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐃𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐑
portrayed by Alexandra Daddario

You expect me to stay in my chambers, my nose behind some books while this nonsense is happening?

❝ You expect me to stay in my chambers, my nose behind some books while this nonsense is happening? ❞