𝟗. 𝐆𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐬

तुम सोचोगी क्यूँ इतना, मैं तुमसे प्यार करूंतुम समझोगी दीवाना, मैं भी इक़रार करूं

तुम समझोगी दीवाना, मैं भी इक़रार करूं

Rajvansh Mansion
8:00 AM

All the Rajvansh family members were having their breakfast peacefully when Malini cleared her throat and said "reyaansh, if you are okay with this then can we discuss the auspicious date for marriage with the pandit"

Reyaansh nodded with an emotionless face but inside his heart he was feeling more than happy. He thought 'Finally I will be married to my butterfly. I have been waiting for this moment for 21 years and now finally she will be by my side as my queen'

Malini called the Rajput's and arranged a meeting between the families for the next day so that they can get an official date for the wedding.

Rajput House
8:00 AM

Kainaat was sleeping when she felt some wetness on her neck. She felt as if someone was sucking her neck. She slowly opened her eyes and saw reyaansh ravishing her neck.

Her whole face was face and her thighs were clenched. Her core was wet. She moaned at the contact of Reyaansh's lips on her cleavage. She felt him licking her breast and slowly moving his hands towards her thighs.

He rubbed his hands on her inner thighs making Kainaat moan loudly. Reyaansh kept his left hand on mouth and said huskily "shh i don't want your family to hear their little girl moaning when I rub her pretty thighs" saying this he again came upwards and removed her t-shirt revealing her soft boobs.

He slapped her left breast and Kainaat moaned in pain and pleasure. She had tears in her eyes but not from pain but from the pleasure he was providing her. She should not like it but she did, she liked how rough he was with her.

Reyaansh noticed her expression and said "you like it, butterfly?. You like it when I slap your pretty boobs huh?" Saying this he again slapped her right breast, Kainaat screamed in pleasure and moaned "yes" Reyaansh smirked and kissed her boobs intentionally leaving her nipple area.

Kainaat whined and moving upwards she pressed her chest on Reyaansh's naked upper body and rubbed her nipples on Reyaansh's chest moaning at the new sensation. Reyaansh held her upper arms and pushed her on the bed, he put his palms on Kainaat's boobs and squeezed them harshly making Kainaat almost jump on the bed and scream his name loudly.

"What do you want, butterfly? Do you want me to rub these beautiful nipples?" He rubbed her nipples slowly, very slowly and gently but Kainaat doesn't like gentleness. she whispered "harder" Reyaansh smirked and pinched her nipple saying "why? Does my butterfly want me to pinch her soft nipples?" He pinched her nipples harshly with his thumb and forefinger. He slowly rubbed his thumb around her areola.