𝟏𝟗. 𝐑𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐬

हम तुम कितने पास हैं कितने दूर हैं चाँद सितारे

कितने दूर हैं चाँद सितारे

Kainaat's POV

“I don't know about the drama, but I sure am a fucking queen.”

My husband royally ignored my sassy statement. I guess someone's sleeping on the couch tonight. I already sound like a typical wife. Ugh!

He led me to the bathroom and I saw his bathroom which is also luxurious like the whole chamber. I really want to get a complete tour of his house.

I felt cold marble under my thighs as he placed me on the cabinet. I tried to move my legs but winced when a shrieking pain shot up my lower body. He held my thighs and whispered, “the massage didn't help.”

“What do you mean?” I frowned. I remember sleeping in his arms, that's it. “You're a heavy sleeper, butterfly.” He said boringly while passing me the toothbrush, I held the toothbrush while he applied toothpaste and signaled me to brush my teeth.

“I know.” I tried to say, but random gibberish came out of my mouth because of the toothbrush. My cheeks turned red with embarrassment. He smiled and held my hand, kissing it lightly, whispering, “I cleaned you and gave you a little massage but the 'Queen' was sleeping gracefully, so she didn't feel anything.” He said 'queen' sarcastically.

I realized that I'm wearing a white shirt, the same shirt he was wearing earlier. Shit, why didn't I notice it earlier. I glared at him and turned around to clean my face, but mostly it was to hide my embarrassed face.

I looked back and asked, “You made me wear this last night?” He shook his head in a no and said, "yes but I prefer you naked.” Saying that, he opened the shirt buttons. Blood rushed to my cheeks as I muttered, “shameless.”

He chuckled and removed the shirt from my body while picking me up in his arms and moving towards the lavish bathtub. He also came inside and made me sit on his lap, while slowly massaging my shoulder, I took a relaxing breath and leaned into him.

Furthermore, he massaged my body in the perfect way while sometimes teasing me while sensually touching me. The pain subsided a Little bit, but I could feel him when I was moving. I should be mad at him for this, but his psychotic vibes are really getting onto me because I liked this. Ugh! Fuck my mind.

Time skip

I sorely miss my family. It's only been 18 hours, but I still want to go back to my mother. Especially now, when I am unable to wear my saree. I turned to look at Reyaansh who was looking at me with a sheepish smile.

“Come here and help me with this.” I ordered. He raised one of his eyebrows in a challenging motion.

“You think you can order me, butterfly?” Reyaansh asked with a challenging smirk shining on his handsome face. The wedding is done, and the marriage is starting.