𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

Kainaat's POV

I entered inside his chamber and got enchanted by the beautiful architecture of his whole chamber. It was a beautiful vintage themed room.

Furthermore, I entered his large, mesmerizing room. It was a dark themed room, looks intimidating but feels homely, which matches his personality.

I moved towards his bed and saw a shiny gun on his bedside cupboard.

A shiver ran through my spine when I saw the weapon.

Who sleeps with a gun on his side?

My gaze was stuck at the deadly weapon, I picked up the gun and ran my finger on it. I flinched when I heard a crinkly sound.

My hands wrapped around the gun and turned back, pointing the gun at the intruder's forehead.

My Husband.

Reyaansh appears from the dark emanating a dark energy, he didn't even flinch when I pointed the gun towards his forehead.

In fact, this asshole passes me a sinister smirk and his voice lowering to that edge, he asked in a hoarse voice

"How badly do you want to get fucked, butterfly?"

--

Do not proceed with the book if you are not comfortable with mature content. Your mental health MATTERS. Here's a list of trigger warnings, please read carefully and only read it the book really interests you.

-Voilence, smut, praise kink, death (not main characters), mention of addiction, assualt (not by male leads),