𝟐𝟏. 𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

साज़िश में शामिल सारा जहां हैहर ज़र्रे ज़र्रे की ये इल्तिज़ा है

हर ज़र्रे ज़र्रे की ये इल्तिज़ा है

This chapter contains 18+ content. If you are uncomfortable then please skip those scenes

Flashback
Age - 4
Kainaat's POV

"You have to study if you want to be a successful lady, just like your mumma." I heard my father's gentle voice.

"But mumma doesn't go to the office, so she's not successful." I saw my father's expression change from having a blinding smile to a serious business face. The same expression that Abhay uncle has.

"Being successful doesn't mean that you have to work at an office. Asha is a beautiful wife and a wonderful mother, she is raising you and your older brother. She is the backbone of our family, your existence is because of her. In my eyes, she is a very successful lady." The way my father's eyes shined when he was talking about my mother, the way he was defending her, made my chest swell in pride.

He really loves her.

"So I should stop studying and start a family." A chuckle left his mouth. He shook his head before passing me my bag.

"You're 4, Kainaat. There's a lot of time left for you to start a family. I'm not telling you to leave everything and be a housewife, that's not the point. You can go for it, though, I won't stop you from doing anything." I love when my father does this, he's there to support me.

One day, I told him that I wanted to be a rickshaw driver, he laughed at the statement but still got a toy rickshaw the next day.

He pointed towards the school gate, where the guard was passing a forced smile. I swear, he's the grumpiest man I've ever seen, but if I think about it, even I would be angry if I was in his position.

The only time this gentleman smiles is when a parent or teacher is around.

"Kainaat. It's almost time. Go before the bell rings." My father's stern voice echoes in my ears.

I gave him my best puppy face, with tears in my eyes I tried to run towards him, but he turned back and started walking towards the car. All I could do was stare at his retreating figure.

Before sitting inside the car, he glanced back, a shining smile on his face. He blinked the eyes in an assuring manner and sat inside the car.

I turned back with a sad face. The guard looked at me with a smirk on his face. "chalo, time waste mat karo, bell hone wali hai." I glared at him, but he seemed unfazed.

Suddenly, A piercing voice shrill through the air. A panic rushed inside me as I ran inside. I soon reached near the stairs, no students were seen except this one boy who didn't seem to have any intention to going to class.