𝟒𝟏. 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝

साया बन के तेरा साया,चलूँगा संग तेरे

चलूँगा संग तेरे

Reyaansh's POV

“Why do you keep a phone if you don't have to use it?” I scoffed at the sudden attack.

Kainaat stared between mom and me while biting her lips.

Mom's worried gaze shifted from me to Kainaat as I carefully made her sit on the sofa while holding her shoes in my hands.

“What happened?” “Kainaat,” “What happened to your foot?” “How did this happen?” A series of gasps echoes in the room as everybody circles around Kainaat.

Koi mujhse bhi kuch puchlo.

“If Ajay saw his daughter hurt, he would kill me and you.” Dad squeezed my shoulder in a warning.

“What about Akash and his manager?” Dad asked.

“Akash is gone. His manager, Harsh, on the other hand, is our problem.”

“What do you mean?” Dad frowned along with chachu by his side.

I ignore their looks and move towards Kainaat who is being bombarded with questions.

“Beta, Ye to pagal hai. Iske piche nahi jana chahiye tha tumhe.” Mom rubs Kainaat's shoulder, who already has her head on my mom's shoulder, with a fake pout on her face.

“Bhabhi, aap mujhe bula lete. Aese akele nahi jana chahiye tha.” Ayaan spoke. Sometimes I'm proud of these four siblings of mine, but sometimes they annoy the fuck out of me. Except Zaisha.

“They threatened me to not tell anyone.” Kainaat's sad expression is so fake, she is just trying to rile me up by thinking that mom loves Kainaat more, however she doesn't know that this is a scene that I would die for.

My mom and My wife together are the gift of God for me.

“All this nonsense was done to save Akash?” Dad asks.

“About that…”, I take a pause to inhale sharply, “sit down everyone. I have to say something or rather tell you something.”

“Where is Chachi?” I ask as everyone is here except her. She definitely got to know about Akash.

“Here.” A weak voice echoed, chachi descended the stairs while chachu went to take her hand. Her face looked weak, she cried. No matter what he did, he was still her brother.