𝟏𝟔. 𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠

करना अगर ही है तू प्यार करले, सस्ता स्वदेशी किफायतीपहले तू जितना लापरवाह था ,उतना संभल के ही इस बार कर

पहले तू जितना लापरवाह था ,उतना संभल के ही इस बार कर

This chapter Contains 18+ content. Skip those scenes if you are uncomfortable.

Kainaat's pov

"aww, my dirty girl gets dreams of me fucking her?"

A red hue covered my light brown cheeks inviting him to bite them. What did I just do? Fuck. Why did I tell him this? Now I can literally see the proud smirk he has on his handsome face.

He places a soft kiss against my lips and starts undoing his belt. I lean back and see my sexy husband grumbling while undoing the belt. I never thought that I would be this bold but he allows me to rule him and i won't miss the chance.

Electricity shoots up my body when he holds both of my wrists in one hand and ties my wrists on the headboard with his belt. Man, I didn't know he was in *those* things. I whimper under him and he shoves his hand in my hair and starts kissing my neck, slowly. Ugh, this guy always teases me.

I couldn't control the noises that left my mouth when his warm mouth glides over the sensitive parts on my neck. I wrap my legs around him, pushing myself against his growing erection. I tried to rub against him for some friction but his arms held me from my waist stopping me from moving.

He attached his forehead to mine and whispered "butterfly, don't start something you can't end." His hoarse voice turned me on and I rubbed myself more on him pushing his every ounce of patience.

He cups my left breast with his hand, and I purse my lips, trying to keep in the traitor moan that's trying to escape. His other hand went towards the dori and started fidgeting with it but before he could untie it, I held his hand shaking my head in a no and whispered "ansh,no"

He looked into my eyes, his hand immediately leaving the dori and making its way to my bare waist. "No?" He asked nervously. An ounce of guilt could be seen in his eyes and I couldn't stop myself from kissing his lips. He was a little taken aback from the sudden kiss but soon took the lead.

He sucked my tongue in his mouth and I jolted in place as a zap of pleasure shot straight between my legs. He bit my tongue so hard that I could feel the metallic taste in my mouth. He swallowed my blood and my legs automatically opened for him. I'm sure my wrists might have some scars on them.

I tried to turn the position and come on top but his weight didn't allow me. His fingers trail down my neck to squeeze slightly. He wrenched his mouth from mine and started placing soft featherly kisses on my throat. His mouth traveled from my neck to my breast and the soft kisses now turned to rough sucking and biting.