a sweet night off

MAJOR FLUFF!
pov you and miguel both have some extra time for each other
_________

y/n's pov:

     I was sitting on the couch in the living room of the house me and my boyfriend shared. My eyes were focused on the T.V. in front of me, searching through the endless number of movies I could choose to watch.
     I wished Miguel was home. I feel as if he has been distancing himself lately. I get that he's super busy with all his spiderman whatever stuff, but I longed for his touch.
     I finally stopped on the new 'The Little Mermaid' movie and hit play. As the whole intro started, I got up to go make some popcorn.
      After I placed the popcorn bag in the microwave and started the timer, I heard a ding from my phone.

•••

mi amor😘

Hey love, almost home-
Decided to stop and get dinner
on the way home

          That's fine
                                                                              I miss you

I miss you too mi amor
I'll see you soon
te amo, nos vemos

              😘

•••

       Did he not even think about getting me any food? Maybe he assumed I already ate. Placing my phone back on the counter, the microwave basically screams at me that my popcorn is ready.
      Taking out the popcorn bag, my hands become hot coal. 'Hot! Ow, hot!'
       I quickly place the bag on the counter and get my favorite big bowl. I then open the popcorn bag and dump the buttery snack into the bowl.
        Once I get back to the living room, the movie had finally gotten to the first scene. I immediately dim the lights and wrap myself in my favorite comfort blanket.
         Out of nowhere me and Miguel's shared cat, Dulce, jumps on top of me and curls its body into a sleeping position in my lap.
         This was absolutely perfect. All I needed was Miguel. That was until I heard the door open.
         "Mi amor?" a voice calls out to me, and a smile appears on my face.

miguel's pov:

        I call out y/n's name multiple times, but I don't see her anywhere. All I see is pitch blackness, so I turn on a light.
         "Y/N? I got Chinese food!" "CHINESE FOOD?!"  a voices pipes up, and I chuckle.
           I walk into the living room with the take-out Chinese food bag in my hand and walk up to see y/n cute as ever.
           I try to fight back the blush growing on my face, but I couldn't help it. She looked too adorable. "You're so gorgeous mi amor." "Same to you," she purrs back. I lean down to her face and kiss her gently on the lips.
          She takes her left hand and places it softly on my cheek. Her thumb rubs my face as we deepen the everlasting kiss. "You don't know how badly I needed that kiss," she murmurs, breaking away.
          "Well you don't know how badly I need another one from you." I place the take-out bag on the coffee table, and start to sit on top of her until she stops me.
           "Uh-uh! A cat has already claimed this spot of sitting in my lap. Do you know how hard it is to get your cat to cuddle? Sit next to me instead."
           "Or I could do this," I pick y/n up slowly and place her on my lap.
            "Isn't this a better idea?" I chuckle into her ear. Her shoulders let loose, and she rests her head back on my shoulder.
             "Why don't we do this all the time?" she mutters, tangling her hand with mine. "I know. I'm sorry. I really am trying to make more time for you. I feel like a bad lover. People like Hobie should not be getting more of time than you."
              "Meow!" I look down to see Dulce making biscuits in y/n's lap. Y/N giggles, "I guess Dulce agrees."

y/n's pov:

              Now it was all perfect. Me, Miguel, Dulce, Chinese food, popcorn. Oh shoot. I forgot I made popcorn.
              "Whoops, I forgot that I made popcorn. Sorry, but I thought you weren't going to get me food."
             "You thought I wasn't going to get you food? You make me sound like I'm a monster!" Miguel laughs at me.
             I tuck a few strands of hair behind my ear. "I love you so much Miguel, I hope you know that." Miguel turns his head and kisses my ear, his fangs softly grazing my skin. "I love you so much more."
          "What movie are we watching?" he asks me, licking my neck, his hot breath sending me butterflies.
          "The new Little Mermaid movie. It's a romance movie too, and I think that's perfect for tonight."
            Miguel locks eyes with me and my knees start to feel weak. "Don't look at me with those eyes."
             Caressing my face, Miguel whispers, "What eyes?" He then attacks my lips, and a major make out session blossoms.
              What a perfect evening.

—————-

That's the end of my first story!
WHOO!
CURRENTLY : PARTIALLY EDITED