stubborn (M x M)

This is my first time writing a whole male x male story (I have written stuff about men relationships, just never in their povs)

This is my first time writing a whole male x male story (I have written stuff about men relationships, just never in their povs). Also, I am a woman writing this, soooo. I'll do my best to go find a male, take his brains out and investigate the mind of a male so I can write the best pov.
Nah that won't end well..
So I'll just do my best!

Please enjoy

y/n's pov

Walking into the work room, I take my mug to go get some coffee, but I notice that there's already one being filled up.
Scanning the room, I realize that there's no one else in the room, so I didn't know who's cup this was.
I then look more closer at the cup and see that 'World's Best Boss' is written on there.
Of course it was Miguel's. The cup was some stupid gift from Lyla at some party awhile ago.
Thinking to myself, I realize that I don't want to wait for my coffee, so I set my cup down and take Miguel's.
He won't care.. right? Whatever. I don't care. But as I walk down the hall, it hits me suddenly that Miguel has once put his lips on this cup.
His soft, gorgeous lips once drank from this coffee mug.
I walk slowly, drinking the coffee down until I hear Miguel's voice, and I stop.
"I like that idea Lyla, write that down somewhere. I have coffee going in the work room I'll be right back."
       I should have left, so Miguel didn't see me, but there was something inside of me that wanted to stay so Miguel could see me.
      Miguel then walks towards me and squints at my mug. "New mug? Wait.. is that.. y/n. Are you drinking out my mug?"
      "I didn't want to wait for a new cup of coffee, so I thought I'd just take yours."
       "I..I.." Miguel stutters, and I swear I saw pink on his face.
      He then fixes his posture and coughs. "It is. Um. Fine. Totally fine. I'll just.. um. Use your cup."
      He then walks off, and I mumble a little okay. But for some odd reason, butterflies started flying in my stomach. I chose to ignore it though.
       I then continued walking but bumped into Hobie. My coffee fell out of the cup, but Hobie stepped to the side, so it fell to the floor instead.
      "God. My bad man, sorry." Hobie puts his hands up and says a quick little, "You're good," then continues his way.
       I then realize I have to get paper towels to clean up the coffee spilled across the tile floor.
      I run back to the break room, bumping into people along the way. I keep shouting out, "Sorry!" As people scowl and give me annoyed faces.
      I run around the last corner until I find myself in the break room.
       I look over to see Miguel with a curious face looking at me. I run over to him and place his mug in front of him.
       "Here's your coffee cup back. Do you know where the paper towels are OOF!"
       I was hurriedly pacing around the room until I knocked straight into Miguel.
       We both lose balance and fell onto the floor. Of course, I fell right on top of Miguel.
      Trying to get up, I place my hands on Miguel's body for balance. But the more and more I thought about it, the more I realized how hot his abs were.
      For a solid minute, we just stayed there like that. Miguel laying on the floor, me with my hands on his hot abs.

miguel's pov:

       Lucky. That's what I would say in this situation. I was a lucky man. For sure.
       Here I am. With Y/n on top of me. I can immediately feel my cheeks flush.
       After for a hot minute, y/n finally says, "God. I'm sorry. Forgive me, I spilled coffee, and I just-"
      Y/n stops talking after I pull them in for a kiss. My eyes were closed, but I know theirs widened.
       I couldn't stand it anymore. I've fallen for them. I've fallen for them like that one villain I pushed off a roof.
      But this was better than that. I've known for weeks now. I like Y/n. Scratch that. I love them.
       My heart pounds when they walk by. I start sweating when they smile at me. My hands get clammy if they touch my shoulder or hug me.
      The kiss went on for longer. I've kissed men before, but nothing has ever been like this.
       Y/n then puts their hands on my abs again and pushes away.
       "Miguel, what the heck?" We both just sit there for a moment.
        I gulp. Y/n then stands up and runs off. "Y/n! Wait!" I put my hand out, but he's already gone.
       Then I just sit there, rethinking the past few minutes. My heart sank. I thought Y/n wanted that too.

y/n's pov:

         "And he kissed you?" exclaims Jessica as I tell her the full story that just happened ten minutes ago.
        "I know. It's crazy, he doesn't even like me!" Jessica's laughing then dies down and gives me a look.
        "Y/n.. you're the most in denial person I have ever met. Ever!"
        I laugh. "Me? In denial? Jessica, be for real." Jessica rolls her eyes.
       "You're telling me that Miguel kissed you, but yet he doesn't "like" you?" She sarcastically asks me, using her fingers as quotation marks.
       I slap my face with my hand. "Jessica this is why you're pregnant, but no one has ever seen the father."
      Jessica gasps             loudly.
      "Oh no you didn't! You should see him! He is HOT! I mean, so fine! You just don't understand!"
       "Ahem."  Jessica and I turn to see Miguel standing a few feet away.
       The corner of Jessica's lip turned up, and she pays me on the back.
      She then walks away giving me a look that says, "I'm so not finished with you."
      "Hey Miguel.." I look down at the floor. Miguel clears his throat again. "So you honestly think that I kissed you, but somehow I don't "like" you?" He asks me, using his fingers as QUOTATION MARKS.
      "Is that like the newest trend? Why is everyone doing quotation marks?"
       "Y/n, you're hot. You're the most handsomest guy I've ever seen."
      Miguel then does a small little grin. For a moment, I could see his soft side.
      Sure, he's tough (ab-wise and attitude wise), but this was another part of him.
       "Miguel, stop joking around." Miguel's grin drops. "Y/n, what? Why would I joke about that?"
       I cross my arms. "I don't know, but you just did it!"
       Miguel puts his hand on my shoulders and shakes me.
     "Look. Into. Your. Feel. Ings. LOOK!" I put my hands through my non existent beard. "Hmm. I'm looking. Don't see nothin'."
     "Seriously? Y/n! You drive me loco! Te amo mucho!"
      I then just stand there, dumbfounded with a blank face on.
     Does he really.. love me? "Y/n? Snap out of it! We're made for each other, okay?"
      I then leap forwards and make out with Miguel. He falls backwards and we both land on the floor. Funny how this keeps happening, right?
       Jessica then comes back saying, "I forgot I left some papers-oh. Okay, you know what? I don't need them right now."
     Neither of bother to look up at her, for we just keep kissing each other.
    "So?" Miguel asks in between kisses. "You like me?"
     I then pull away, and we both breathe heavily. "No." Miguel frowns.
      I lean forward and peck him on the cheek. "I love you."

—————-

Awwwwwwwww
How romantic!
Hope my guy readers like this!
-Layla
CURRENTLY: UNEDITED
word count: 1315