variant party!

I love writing parties

Because it's an excuse to look at really cute dresses and pretend I'm actually gonna wear them to a party.
Which obviously is gonna happen for this oneshot too.
enjoy

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

y/n's pov:

          "Y/N! Y/N! YOO-HOO! Do you hear me? Y/nnnn!!!!!!" I turn around with my hands on my hips replying to Gwen practically screaming my name down the hall, "Yes Gwyn?"
         "Okay, so basically Jessica adopted me. Like finally!" She exclaims, and my eyes widen. "Seriously?"
Gwyn's face drops a little bit for a moment then. "Not exactly, but she put me in charge of telling everybody there's a party this Friday! So, she's basically like preparing me to be her daughter!"
I pat Gwyn on the shoulder as she hands me an envelope. "Keep dreaming kid, keep dreaming."
"Speaking of kids.. are you and Miguel gonna have a kid?" I pause in my tracks and stutter, "M-M-Miguel? And I-I?"
Gwyn nods. "Basically everyone is talking about it. I mean, you two get along so well," she rolls her eyes on the 'well' part, "And you guys just look cute together!"
I nod my head slowly. "Okay. Interesting thought process there. I'm just going to take this envelope and go, 'kay?"
"Okay!" Gwyn chirps, and she runs off to go find the next person to go mess with, which, was poor Lego Spider-Man.
I laugh then walk off. This calls for dress/suit shopping, right?
Of course it does! So, I take my phone out of my pocket and call Bsf.

Bsf=best friend

Eventually, eventually, they pick up. "Hello? Y/n, you called me like fifty times!"
I snicker, "But you weren't answering! And this is important!"
"What is it? What is so important that you had to interrupt me for?" "Dress/suit shopping."
There's a long pause before I call out, "Bsf? Helloooo? Anyone there? Did you hang up on me?"
I then hear a lot of heavy breathing. "Ran... to... my... car... gasp... right...AWAY."
"Okay.... I'll see you there." I press the 'hang-up' button on my phone.

at the clothing store-

"Y/n! You should totally wear this!" exclaims Bsf as she comes from behind a rack, holding a very interesting dress.

"Mmm. Interesting." I nod, pursing my lips. Bsf just laughs and runs off.
I then look through a few more aisles and racks until I found a bunch of good options.
Slowly walking to the dressing room, I almost fell over because I couldn't see over the tower of clothes I was carrying.
Bsf then takes my arm to help me move faster until we run into a sales lady who smiles at us, "Can I help you two? WHOA-OH!"
We kind of.. accidentally.. knocked her over. As Bsf helps her up, we both cry non-stop sorries to the woman.
Fixing her the glasses that rested on her face, the sales lady looked up at us and smiled again.
"I see that you have a lot of outfits. Need a fitting room?" I nod.
"Great! Follow me," she sings. We then walk off to a dressing room, and I try on all my choices.
It was extremely hard to choose. And trust me on the 'extremely' part.

 And trust me on the 'extremely' part

later~

        As my friends and I were entering the party, I fiddled with my hands. There was someone I definitely didn't want to see tonight.

Definitely

       But it was fine. My friend took my hand and placed it to their heart smirking, "If anyone steals your heart tonight just know that I was first."
      I snickered, removing my hand, "Please. Go find your own soulmate tonight. You won't ruin my hunt."
      "Is your hunt O'Hara?" I then paused for a quick second. Stuttering, I blushed, "I..I.. I don't know.."
      My friend, laughing their head off, pushed me inside the doors where music immediately bursted my ear drums.

OOONZ OOONZ OOONZ

      "ITS QUITE LOUD IN HEAR!" I say to my friend, who gives me a puzzled look. "HUH?" "I SAID-" "HUH?" "I SAID!" "NEVER MIND!"
       Rolling my eyes, I knew I needed to grab a drink.

miguel's pov~

         Looking down into my cup of who even knows what, I saw my reflection looking right back at me.
         "Something on your mind?" I then jump up, flinching from the random noise by my ear.
          "Lyla? Why aren't you off partying?" "Why are you over hear sulking in the corner?"
            I take a sip of my drink, tasting it, then spit in back in the cup. "Eugh." "Miguel, answer me!"
           I throw my free arm up. "Fine! Fine! I guess.. I just guessed that y/n was gonna show up tonight, but I don't see her anywhere."
            "Aww how adorable! You two would be the cutest couple!"
           "¡Ay! Silencio. No quiero pensar en Y/n." "You sure?" Lyla grinned, and I looked up.
           There she was. Walking in looking like a shining star. She was gorgeous. She was breathtaking. She was just..
          "MIGUEL!" "Shh!" I put up a finger to Lyla. "¡Silencio rápido!"
            "Go talk to her then I'll shut up!" Lyla whispered, sticking her tongue out at me.
            "You're practically begging me at this point to re-program you. Now scram!" "Chicken!" Lyla then poofed away.
           "Hello?" A voice said aloud. Slowly turning around, I come face-to-face with Y/n.
            Covering my face, I pray hard that she doesn't see me blushing.
          "Are you alright Miguel?" I pause, scanning in my head of correct responses to say.
         Screw it!
         I remove my hand and lunge forwards at Y/n. Taking the side of her head, I lead her into a deep kiss.
        The kiss, for what felt like ages, was the best kiss I've ever had. It made me feel special.
       Pulling away slowly, Y/n's eyes gleam up at me. "Do you want to say anything?" She asks me, the corners of her mouth making her smile.
         "Y/n... I like you. And not like a friend, or a coworker. I like you as a crush. Which is weird to say, but who cares? You're funny, you're smart, you make me want to be around you all the time. You're beauty sparkles everywhere you go. But, if you dont like me back. I guess I understand."
         Y/n smiled, teeth showing. "You're so hot Miguel."
          She then kissed me again and murmured in my ear, "I like you too."

———————

CURRENTLY:UNDEDITED

wow.. I posted.. okay..
is this crap?
I feel like the first half is?
love you all x
word count: 1104