proposal

hola mis amigos!
FIRST THINGS FIRST!
Remember how I said this book got 8k reads? UM, WE DOUBLED THAT!

hola mis amigos!FIRST THINGS FIRST!Remember how I said this book got 8k reads? UM, WE DOUBLED THAT!

That is actually crazy.. it's weird how I was freaking out about 4k, when now we're almost at 18k!

BACK TO THE STORY LOLZ

this story is dedicated to:

also I'm bad at giving a timeframe for these requests, so try to think that I'll finish yours is about 3-7 ish days if you've requested to me im tryna update at least every two-three ish days so but I still have a summer to do so yeah

___________

miguel's pov:

         What is there not to love about y/n? Her personality, her laugh, her comedy. She's so graceful at being spider woman, and she always looks hot doing it.
         And something.. weird happened today. I was discussing a plan with Peter. Peter Parker. Which Peter? God. Peter B. Parker from Earth 616!
Back to what I saying. Peter brought up his marriage. And, yes, I've known he's been married, but something about the thought of marriage stuck with me.
Then, Peter asked me about me and y/n. If I've ever thought about.. marrying y/n. I guess maybe I've thought about it a few times before, but I never considered how I would actually propose to her.
There's also the worry about her rejecting me. We've been dating for a pretty long time now, and I think our relationship is great. I love y/n. Of course I do. I think she loves me too. I just don't know if she's ready for marriage. We've never really "discussed" marriage before, so I don't know her thoughts on it.
When I told Peter this, a few of his words really stuck with me. You know what he told me? "What's the worst that can happen? You have to try."
So.. I'm going to try.

Later at the store-

I studied all the jewelry in the ring store. I walked around all the rings about.. fifty times.
You can't blame me! I need to get y/n the perfect ring. She deserves the entire multiverse.
"Nervous? I can tell you need some help," the jeweler says, walking up to the counter.
I scratch the back of my neck. "..Yeah. I'm.. I'm going to propose to my girlfriend," the cashier finishes my sentence for me, "And you need to get the perfect ring?"
I laugh. "That's pretty much sums it up." The jeweler and I then continue to go through a bunch of rings. There were some nice ones, but none of them felt right for y/n.
My eyes then fall on this one ring, and I point at it. "Can I see that one up close?" "Sure," the jeweler nods and shows me.
My eyes sparkle, and it hits me. "Yup. This is the one. This is the ring."
"Great!" The jeweler then rings me up, and I pick out a nice box to place the ring in.
After I pay, the jeweler leans across the counter and hands me my bag. "Best of luck man," he tells me, and I reply with a quick 'thanks' and walk out of the store.