fangs

HI!!!
How's everyone doing?
This one shot is dedicated to:

OBSESSED WITH THIS IDEA!
So cute to write this!

(and very.. extremely.. hard to NOT get butterflies)

ALSO,
WE'RE AT 50K VIEWS!
O
M
G
!

*ahem*

HERE WE GO:

Miguel's pov:

      Standing in front of the mirror, I place both my hands on the edge of the counter.
      Here's the thing. Every spider man, woman, or other, has a lot of similarities, but I have one that singles me out.
      I take my right hand and stretch out my right side of the cheek. Staring into the mirror, I see the sharp blade flash out at me.
      But it's not a blade. It's a tooth. It's a fang. And there's one on the left side too.
       I then put my right hand down, and I point my left hand towards the mirror. With a swift movement, my claws come roaring out. The claws that scratch randomly when I don't want to. The claws that underlie pain.
      Sure, maybe Spider-Dinosaur has their sharp teeth, and yeah, maybe Spider-Cat has its sharp claws.
      But they're supposed to. It's part of who they are. Nobody "cares" about that.
      But me? A human? I'm not supposed to be like that. That's why I'm different.
      I look up from my claws and into the mirror again. How can y/n love a man like me when all I have is pain?
      Despite all the manliness and masculinity inside of me, I shed a tear.
      One, single, delicate blue tear rolls down my left cheek.
     Then another one. And then both my eyes become watery.
     Then the door opens, and a sweet voice says out loud, "Miguel, my dad keeps texting me. He wants your number, so he can chat with you. He also told me he made that selfie from last week his new lock screen on his phone."
      The sweet voice then giggles. That charming, angelic giggle. Looking into this mirror, I basically see a devil.
       "Miguel..?" Y/n walks up to me and places her hand on my shoulder.
        "Are you okay?" She cares for me. She has that generous, thoughtful heart.
         While I have boiled up anger. While I have annoyance that builds up inside of me every day from my job. While she can do whatever, but I have to do things that I don't always like to do.
         I turn my body so that I'm facing y/n, and I embrace her soft touch.
         I hold her and don't let go. She's the last thing that I have. "I'm so thankful I have you in my life," I murmur into her skin.
         She taps me on the back and giggles, "Did you miss my touch all day handsome?"
        "I'm not.. don't.. don't say that. A beautiful, pretty, angelic girl like you shouldn't say that."
         Y/n breaks the hug and takes a step backwards. Her eyes shimmer in star struck. "You.. you think I'm angelic?"
          I kiss her roughly on the lips. "Of course. Eres la mujer más hermosa."

(más or mas?
I don't want to be quoted like some of those Miguel fanfics.. "really bad Spanish"..
I'm trying hahah!)

y/n's pov:

(I didn't even realize I changed povs at this point until later in my writing..)

        "Your words are angelic to me Miguel. But, what do you mean by 'I shouldn't say that'? Also, let's go somewhere more comfy."
         As I take Miguel's hand, and lead him out of our bathroom, he says, "Because I'm ugly. There are so many Spider-People out here with great looks, but you chose me. I have.. things.. that can hurt you."
       He stops walking and looks at me dead in the eye. "Y/n, I don't want to hurt you."
       I then pull him, and sit on the edge of our bed and laugh, "You mean your fangs and claws and what not? Love, I think they're hot."
       Miguel's eyes widen as he sits down and leans against the head board.
      "Really?" He asks me, and I nod. I then climb on top of him, straddling him.
      "Show me your beautiful claws," I request, and he happily show me.
       I trace my fingers around every single claw and smile. "You have the most prettiest smile ever darling."
      "These claws have so many good advantages. I don't know why you hate them." "Because they can hurt you." "Miguel, have you ever used them for pain on me?"
      Miguel gives a small, soft grin. I then interlock our hands - his left, my right.
      "Now Show me your gorgeous fangs," I command, and he opens his mouth. I put my index finger on my left hand on his left fang, feelings its sharpness.
     I twist my finger all around it, feeling its toothiness.

      Which is a word ... .. .

      Miguel laughs. "I can't believe you find this attractive." I lean down and kiss his forehead. "Everything about you his attractive."
      I then move my index finger from his left fang to his right one.
    I play with is, smiling. And blushing. Hard. Super hard.
     Miguel and I both know we can't handle the tension anymore and immediately indulge in a huge make out session.
     "You're so hot Miguel. I hope you know that," I whisper in between kisses.
      "You too y/n. You too."

——————
This was a bit shorter
But this was a great way to end, so !
I hope you guys all get butterflies from this
LOVE,
Layla
CURRENTLY: UNEDITED
word count: 911