join me

POV:
basically you're the spider person of your dimension, and Miguel is recruiting you to join him.

____________

y/n's pov:

         Fluttering my eyes slowly, I'm immediately exposed to the bright light of the room. I realize I'm sitting down, so I attempt to get up, but I soon come to a realization that I am tied to a chair.
        Struggling against the restraint, I realize I'm being tied back by a web.
          A web? Why would I be tied back by a web? The only person who I know can make a web is me. "Hello?" I call out.
        "Good. You're awake." A voice speaks out to me. "Show yourself," I demand to the voice.
           Looking to my left, I see a fine man walk into my view.
            "You've been recently bitten by a spider, haven't you?" the man asks me, and I nod slowly.
           "That must be scary, painful even. I remember when I got bitten." My eyes widened a little bit. "You're gained powers from being bitten by a spider too?"
           The man nods. "Except, here's the thing. I'm from another dimension. You might think you're the spider woman of this city, but I'm the spider man of another."
"What, did you like jump into this dimension or something?" I laugh. The man walks up to me, and he looks at me dead in the eyes. "I did."
My heart starts racing and sweat beads start to drip from my forehead. Is this how I'm going to die?
"Why did you come to my dimension?" I ask the man in front of me. He straightens his back and rolls his neck. "I need you to join me."
I furrow my brows. "Join you? Why do you want me to join you?" The man only narrows his eyes. "Don't ask me questions."
I gulp. "Okay.. but you don't even know my powers or anything." He laughs. "Oh but I do. I've been watching you. If anything, you're kind of impressive, and I admire that."
"Thank you? I guess.." I look down at my feet. The man taps his foot. "Will you be joining me?"
I shrug. "I have this gut feeling that I have no choice." He chuckles, "You're funny," and I can't help but blush.
"Great. So..um..can you like untie me?" I ask him. He nods, "oh right. Sorry about that. I'm Miguel by the way."
"I'm y/n." He then stops moving, inches away from my face and gives a small smile. "I know."
A swarm of butterflies immediately sky rocket in my stomach.
"I have to introduce to someone. Her name is Lyla. She is going to help us. She'll also help you introduce yourself to the entire spider society."
"Spider society?" Miguel puts his hands on his hips. "You don't think it's just you right? If I'm from another dimension, there must be a million dimensions full of spider people."
                 "Do they have to experience the same dreadfulness we have to?" "Probably. In fact, you're probably going to lose someone soon." "What do you mean?"
                Miguel takes a deep breath. "What I mean is that someone in your life is going to die, and you're going to mourn their death."
                "Excuse me, what?!" "It's what you have to go through." Miguel then steps back and the web restraints fall to the floor.
                  I stand up, stretching my legs. "So you're saying you went through the same thing?" "I don't want to talk about it." "Fair enough."
                 Miguel then towers over me and cocks his head to the side. "Are you ready?" "I guess." "Let's do this."

—————

aww how sweet, you and Miguel are a spider duo!!
hope you guys enjoyed xx
CURRENTLY: UNEDITED