enemies to lovers

hi guys, it's me again!
this story is dedicated to:

I hope you guys enjoyyyy!I love this, so I think you guys will too

I love this, so I think you guys will too

_________

y/n's pov:

How should I start this? I guess from the beginning. Hi, my name is y/n l/n. I was bit by a radioactive spider, and for the past year and a half, I've been the one and only spiderwoman. Well, that was until a week ago when I learned that there were more of us.
It was weird to say the least. Y'know, having this lady who could still kick butt despite being pregnant come out of this weird hole from nowhere and saying that based on your talents, you've been invited to this 'spider society.'
Basically, while I thought I was the only spider-woman, that was only in my universe. Apparently there are millions of dimensions with other spider..things. Yes, you will not believe this. I met a spider DINOSAUR.
Anyways, the past week has been pretty.. fun. I guess. Except for, how should I say this? Annoying.. anger issue.. guy.. that's our "leader."
He is the absolute worst. His name is Miguel. And he's a jerk. That's the best way to put it.
There's some other cool people though. I met this guy named Hobie. Oh, and there's this LEGO SPIDER-MAN! He is so funny.
Bzz. Bzz.
Whoops, that's my phone. I lean over my chair to look at the text that just popped up on my phone. 'Oh great.'
It's Miguel.

Miguel

You're needed in my office.
Now.

    Is that an option?

Funny.
Come here now.
That is not a request.

          Sighing, I get up off the chair and trudge to the door.
          On my way to Miguel's office, you can guess it, I saw a lot of spider.. things.
          Once I got there, I don't even bother knocking and open the door.
         "Hello? You demanded to see me?" I call out. I then look up to see Miguel on his platform, admiring a video.
          He then sees me in a reflection and jumps back. Immediately shutting off the video, he says in a stern voice, "Did your mother never teach you to knock?"
           I sneer back, "Did your mother never teach you to be a jerk?"
           Miguel mocks my laugh and lowers his platform.
            "You think I'm the jerk? Look at yourself," he rolls his eyes. "You need something better than that to make me hurt."
            "Oh y/n. Always there with the witty comebacks." Miguel chuckles.
            I cross my arms. "Whatever. You needed to see me?" I say, emphasizing on the needed.
          "More like you need me. I know you gawk at my muscles every day," Miguel mutters. "What was that?" I say. "Nothing," he says back. Oh, but I heard him. I heard him loud and clear. And in someway, it brought a blush to my cheeks. And that made me confused right away. I hate Miguel..right?
           "Anyways, Lyla is busy right now. We're hosting a gala tonight to cheer all of the Spider Society's accomplishes so far," says Miguel.
          "And what does this have to do with me? I'll show up of course. I never miss a chance of dressing up and looking hot."
          Miguel eyes wide a little bit. A teensy-tiny bit, but I could tell. How could I tell? It's not like I know him well or anything..
          "Please. You're going to look average as always." Average? I'll show him average tonight!
          "I need you to tell everyone about the gala." "Why can't you do it?" "Because I'm not the guy to do it. I have an image to protect. I'm not going to be flaunting around about the party. Anyways, it starts at 6 tonight, and it's already 3, so you should go ahead and start telling people the news.
           "Okay. Fine. See you tonight I guess." I say and turn around. But I know deep down I'm not going to do it. I'm getting Gwen to do it.