Chapter 1 (1-1)

☲☲☲☲⋇⋆✦⊛⋇⋆✦☲☲☲☲

"𝑰 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒑𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒈𝒍𝒂𝒅𝒍𝒚 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒊𝒕 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆"

☲☲☲☲⋇⋆✦⊛⋇⋆✦☲☲☲☲

30TH OF JULY IN 1991

Weeks have gone by after you have moved to London. You were lounging on the couch watching some shows on the television. It certainly is entertaining. The wizarding world never had an invention like this, and you never knew why they did not welcome this very amusing device.

Catalina and Dawn had learned to get along with each other. Ever since they noticed that they both have an unrelenting appetite for bugs. This is weird for you but for the sake of having silence in the room, you let them be.

They are currently on the settee beside you, snoozing peacefully while they snuggle up on your legs. But after a while, you heard a light tapping sound coming from the glass window. You slowly pushed both of your sleeping pals and stood up to run and open the window.

"Hey, Fawkes. Do you have a letter for me?" Fawkes nodded, his black eyes still staring at you. He handed you the letter that is in his beak the whole time. You took the letter from him and said your thanks. You know your grandfather needs him back as soon as possible so you bid him goodbye and he fled his way back to the wizarding world.

Your eyes darted their gaze on the back of the letter. It has well-written words that are written in red ink, that you recognize as your grandfather's writing.

'Y/N Dumbledore' You quickly opened the letter, ready to see what information was in it for you.

'Y/N dearie, I expect that you are doing well there in the muggle world. It is no doubt that you are since your uncle Hagrid is with you. Everyone awaits your return, especially professor Flitwick since you have his wand along with you. Worry not, you will have your wand soon enough. But not before you go and do some errand with Hagrid. I assume that he already has the letter I also sent him. He will be telling you, once the both of you are there.'

The letter halted there and at the end right side of the yellow delicate paper was a 'Take care; Grandpa'

As you turn your heels around to go and ask Hagrid what was that all about, you hear a viciously loud thump followed by a screech on the door. "I reckon that yer already got the letter." You bobbed your head. Then a letter in his hand caught your eyes. It's odd though. He has two letters in hand. The other one looks like it was tried to be concealed but failed.

Hagrid seems to notice you staring because he moved his hand behind his back which you found sceptical that it's just some other letter. "Well, what are yer doing? Go on, our errand is gonna be delayed!" You got out of your thoughts and went to your room to get change out of your pajamas.

You got out of your room, shutting the door behind you. You looked up to see both Catalina and Dawn had already awoken from their slumber. "Where are you going?" Catalina asks, slinking her way near you. "I'm off to do some errands, both of you stay here and try not to burn the flat down." Without another word, you went out of the room and knocked at Hagrid's. After a couple of seconds, Hagrid came out with a different coat on, thicker and now coloured black

"Well then, let's go and pick young Potter out!" Hagrid closed the door while you just stood there, not sure of what you just heard. "Excuse me, did you just say... Potter?" Hagrid turned to look at you with widened apertures. "I... ruined the surprise didn't I?"