Chapter 19 (1-1)

☲☲☲☲⋇⋆✦⊛⋇⋆✦☲☲☲☲

"𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙩, 𝙩𝙤 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙙𝙤𝙢 𝙞𝙨"

☲☲☲☲⋇⋆✦⊛⋇⋆✦☲☲☲☲

Harry, Ron and Hermione are very nervous. They spent most of their free time in Hagrid's darkened hut, trying to reason with him.

"Just let him go," Harry urged. "Set him free."

"I can't," said Hagrid. "He's too little. He'd die."

They looked at the dragon. It had grown three times in length in just a week. Smoke kept furling out of its nostrils. Hagrid hadn't been doing his game keeping duties because the dragon was keeping him so busy. There were empty brandy bottles and chicken feathers all over the floor.

"I've decided to call him Norbert," said Hagrid, looking at the dragon with misty eyes. "He really knows me now, watch. Norbert! Norbert! Where's Mummy?"

"He's lost his marbles," Ron muttered in Harry's ear.

"Hagrid," said Harry loudly, "give it a fortnight and Norbert's going to be as long as your house. Y/N could not be with Malfoy all the time, trying to block him for us."

"Listen to Harry, Hagrid. Y/N's been always with that skank..." Ron grumbled on the last part — seething with hatred as they talked about a plan how until Norberts here, she'll do as much as she can to lead Malfoy away from them.

Hagrid bit his lip.

"I – I know I can't keep him forever, but I can't jus' dump him, I can't."

Harry suddenly turned to Ron.

"Charlie," he said.

"You're losing it, too," said Ron. "I'm Ron, remember?"

"No – Charlie – your brother Charlie. In Romania. Studying dragons. We could send Norbert to him. Charlie can take care of him and then put him back in the wild!"

"Brilliant!" said Ron. "How about it, Hagrid?"

And in the end, Hagrid agreed that they could send an owl to Charlie to ask him.

Y/N — thought all along that Draco was putting up with her alibis. In the other part of the story, Draco was not falling for it although he loves the way she tries. She'll drag him along now. She'll give him more attention than he needs. From the time that he was being ignored — he now was the one who wasn't chasing her. Although, he knows that she wasn't chasing him for that kind of attention. She was chasing him away from those "three godforsaken idiots" that she calls friends.

It made him somehow turn down a smile. The only reason why she hangs out with him is not that she yearns for it. She wants to, the reason for pushing him away more. But who is he to not savor these moments with her? It has been months since the last time she and he had spent time as long as the day could go.

On the other side of the story — Y/N was fine with it. As Draco thought, she's more than acceptable with their situation. She has applicable time to be with her Slytherin friends who seem to be much farther away from her ever since she became friends with Gryffindor's. Though, it should not be their reason for that. They know her situation very well. She can't just stay in the same house as everyone else does.