Chapter 15 (1-1)

☲☲☲☲⋇⋆✦⊛⋇⋆✦☲☲☲☲

"𝑫𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒖𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆."

☲☲☲☲⋇⋆✦⊛⋇⋆✦☲☲☲☲

Y/N drippings of cold sweats were trickling down her forehead, despite the weather that drapes the castle. On the other hand, Trelawny's fingers fidgeted — tapping on each other.

"For a certain thought, yes." Y/N tried so hard to not make her hand tremble. She watches as Trelawney goes her way to her and clasp Y/N's hands with her.

Y/N's eyes alternate from their hands to her face — watching any hint of what she was about to say next. Of course, it does not say anything other than the fact that she looks troubled enough for her appearance to give her the thought of "You should not be out by past midnight."

"Well, I thought so." Y/N looked at her confused but it all went away when she brought her hand behind her and brought it back in the front with the book Jinxes for the Jinxed. She somehow felt relieved when it was not what she expected her to do.

"You left this in my classroom dear. I was going to give you this back earlier but stacks of parchments were pulling my time She handed the book to Y/N with a gentle smile stitched on her face. Y/N took it gratefully then sat it down on her bed.

She thanked her aunt Sybill one more time before Trelawny goes and say,

"I must go ahead, dear. Got lots to do."

"Take it easy on yourself Aunt Sybill, too much work is not good for you." Trelawney cannot help but hug the darling girl in front of her. If only the future is not her fate...

She has these mixed feelings about a prophecy that she had and wished not to be seen. A part of her was glad to know it sooner than later but the other hoped she had not. Two prophecies to occur at once was not the way she would have liked it. No one should.

For once, Trelawney had refused to acknowledge what she had seen. She guessed that if she denies it, everything will be fine. She wants it to be fine.

What she does not want is for Y/N to have a miserable life. Because that is something that Y/N does not deserve. What she deserves is a happy, non-hateful, beautiful, and peaceful life. She deserves the world undoubtedly. However, what if that world was something that she doesn't want to live in?

A few minutes wound by and Y/N decides to go downstairs to meet with her friends. She knew they were already up because she heard the ruckus of Percy and the twins.

"Come along, I'll introduce you to them." Y/N was about to go out of the door, feet excited to meet the stairs that go down to the common room. Not until Miles spoke up.

"It's all right Y/N, we have something to do too." Y/N stopped midway through the door and turned back to the three who gave her a sympathetic look.

She wants to ask why. Oh, how she does. But she knows better than to — she agrees with a bop of her head then heads down, closing the door behind her.

"Stop it you two! I don't want to wear it!" Y/N sneaks up on the stairs as she listens humorously to the argument.

"Come on! Harry's wearing his," Fred shouts — trying to take Percy's shirt off. "Shut it you two!" Percy was like an old man dancing and goofing around with his arms swinging up in the air while the twins forced the shirt up from his body.