Chapter 2 (1-1)

☲☲☲☲⋇⋆✦⊛⋇⋆✦☲☲☲☲

"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒂 𝒎𝒚𝒕𝒉 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒂 𝒎𝒂𝒏 𝒌𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒂 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍. 𝑰𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒂 𝒎𝒚𝒕𝒉 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒍𝒍"

☲☲☲☲⋇⋆✦⊛⋇⋆✦☲☲☲☲

There, you stand outside of Madam Malkin's Robes for All Occasion. Your feet dragged you inside of the shop, where you were greeted by Madam Malkin. "Hello dear- Oh my goodness Mrs Dumbledore, it's a pleasure to meet you." She giddily walked up to you and brought her hand out.

You took her hand in yours and shook it gently while smiling at the joyous woman. "Hello, how do you do ma'am?" Madam Malkin looked like she's a bubble ready to pop any minute by the excitement.

"I am very well! I have waited for this day for a long time, oh!" She felt like she was about to faint right there and then, feeling like she had seen a goddess.

"Well, I am honoured. Can I please get my measurements? I am also having a friend get theirs, they just had something to do for a moment."

"Well of course! Let me get the materials! Oooh!" You chuckled lightly as you watched the woman frantically look for the equipment that she needed. "I will be back momentarily! Please have a seat first!" You did as you were told and longingly waited for her to come back.

After fidgeting with your fingers for a few seconds, you get bored, knowing that it only has been a minute or so and not an hour. Somehow, you remembered a gift that would help you. It was gifted by your dearest grandfather, thinking that it will be useful at times.

A time-turner

The said necklace was brought out from your pockets. Ever since your grandfather gave it to you, it will always be in a safe place, and when you mean a safe place, your pockets. You never placed it around your neck as your grandfather had said; that it is better to keep for yourself as it will get the attention of the many.

After observing the magical object, you decided to turn it so you won't have to wait any longer. But, as you were about to do so, you were stopped by a voice. A voice that you recognize. A voice that you have not heard of since last year's summer at his birthday celebration at their manor.

"Y/N? It's been a while has it not?" You clutched the time-turner in your fist, slowly hiding it from the boy. "Yes, it has been a while, Draco." He smiled at you, placed his hands in his pockets and walked nearer.

"Getting your uniforms I presume?" You nodded, whilst he relaxed at the chair beside you. "Well, there's nothing else to do in a robe shop." He chuckled lightly at your retort, you did the same but with a hint of awkwardness.

If you were going, to be honest, you are not fully fond of the Malfoys. Sure, they treat you with kindness, but the way they treat others just because of someone's life status? Is a no for you. Back to the time when you were explaining to Harry about some of the pure-bloods behavings towards others might be somewhat not kind... well the Malfoys were one of those.

Despite having this kind of attitude, you were somewhat hoping that they would have some compassion for others when the time comes. You were just simply waiting for that time to come. If you need to use the time-turner you will.

"So, what have you been doing all summer?" He breaks the silence between the two of you. "Well, I finally got the permission to visit the muggle world and-"

"The muggle world? You were to visit the muggle world?" He asked with a brow raised as you nod your head. He sighs at this it was not a good one. "May I ask what is wrong with what I've said or done?"