Chapter 7 (1-1)

☲☲☲☲⋇⋆✦⊛⋇⋆✦☲☲☲☲

"𝒀𝒆𝒂𝒉, 𝑰 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈. 𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆"

☲☲☲☲⋇⋆✦⊛⋇⋆✦☲☲☲☲

"May I?" Harry darted his gaze from the family, "Your bag is here. Of course, you can." He rolled his eyes whilst you chuckled sitting in front of him.

"So? How's the last month with the... old fouls?" You asked, wanting to converse more and get to know Harry. "Treated me like an invisible person." He snorted, laughing along with him. "At the end of the year, I would feel sorry for them. Just wait until you learn some spell."

"But Hagrid said it's illegal to do-"

"Outside of Hogwarts, I know, I know. But if they did something horrible, send me a letter and I'll send a myriad of hexes for you to use." Harry grinned joyously.

The door of the compartment slid open and the youngest boy -- you've known as Ronald Weasley came in.

"Anyone sitting there?" he asked, pointing at the seat next to you. "Everywhere else is full."

You shook your head and Ron sat down. He glanced at Harry and you and then looked quickly out of the window, pretending he hadn't looked. The both of you saw he still had a black mark on his nose. He was too shy to speak to you because of his brothers' stunt earlier.

"Hey, Ron."

The twins were back.

"Listen, we're going down the middle of the train -- Lee Jordan's got a giant tarantula down there."

"Right," mumbled Ron.

"Y/N... listen I'm sorry for what Fred said earlier," George glanced at his brother before continuing, "I hope you're not mad at us?" You shook your head no with a smile. "I guess I just overreacted but no, I'm not mad." They smiled at you -- mostly Fred, thankful that you're not.

"Harry," said the other twin, "did we introduce ourselves? Fred and George Weasley. And this is Ron, our brother. See you later, then."

"Bye," said the three of you. The twins slid the compartment door shut behind them.

Then, Ron turned to you with a doubtful look. You raised an eyebrow, indicating that you can see his face that looks very much unsettled.

He then covers his mouth on the side and leans closer to your ear, wanting to know -- you faced your ears to him. "Are you really not mad?" You nodded, "then can you ask him if he's really Harry Potter?" You knit your brows together and moved away from him.

"If you want to ask him, ask him yourself. It's rude to talk about people secretly in front of them." You'll be honest, scolding Ron like you're Molly is the best thing. He looked back at you and Harry, being embarrassed. Whilst Harry just sat there, waiting for the question -- also patting your back inwardly.

"Are you really Harry Potter?" Ron blurted out.

Harry nodded.

"Oh -- well, I thought it might be one of Fred and George's jokes," said Ron. "And have you really got -- you know..."

He glanced at you before he pointed at Harry's forehead.