Chapter 11 (1-1)

☲☲☲☲⋇⋆✦⊛⋇⋆✦☲☲☲☲

"𝑨 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒂 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓? 𝑺𝒆𝒆𝒎𝒔 𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒆."

☲☲☲☲⋇⋆✦⊛⋇⋆✦☲☲☲☲

The next day was nothing peculiar like the night before. Y/N went to classes ten minutes ahead as she would normally do, although she had noticed that Hermione was not talking to either Ron or Harry. They don't mind though, as it happens -- they seem pleased.

Y/N also noticed how Malfoy was gobsmacked -- how the three were perfectly doing well and continued to talk to each other. He was constantly wondering that day if she had seen the letter he left in the trophy room and told the others about it.

It was now after lunch and Y/N bid goodbye to Harry, Ron, and Hermione. She was striding down the halls as she looked for her next class when a sudden call for her name from a familiar voice was heard.

She grumbles -- knowing well whose voice is that. She turned around and saw the pale boy -- eyebrows closer together, nothing unusual really.

"What?" She coldly raised a question -- she certainly did not want to talk to him as he had done such horrible things lately. Not that he had not done it in the past year however this time she cannot bear with his attitude anymore.

"Have you seen the note?"

Just a second after he questioned -- Y/N walked away. Not turning back, not one bit when he calls for her again.

Malfoy kicked the ground in frustration and ran after her. He was just asking a question -- just a question for him.

He finally keeps up with her and stops her by the arm. She tsked and grabbed her arm back, side glaring Malfoy before steadying her bag again and walking off.

"Seriously, I just want to ask a question!"

He yelled, almost everyone in their surroundings looking in his way.

"And I don't want to answer that question. So if you might please, leave me alone."

Y/N's voice resounded in the hall -- making sure that he clearly hears what her justifications are.

Malfoy huffs, giving up on following her like a lost puppy. As if his day was not worse enough -- Austin, someone who he hates for some reason -- went and pats him in the back.

"Leave her alone, there are a hundred days for you to give her more reasons to distance from you."

He swatted his arm away -- not liking the deviant smirk plastered on his face.

"I was to be the one to decide if I want to stop, not you. Go pest someone else."

A coo coming from Austin was like hell for Malfoy. He could not stand the childish boy that keeps getting into his space.

"Isn't that what you did just now?" Malfoy glares at the boy beside him -- causing Austin to raise his hands in defeat.

"Well, I apologise for paying back the favour for Y/N."

Austin started to cackle, Malfoy, holding back a grudge, walked away in the opposite direction Y/N took off whilst Austin eventually stopped -- satisfied by what he'd done.