13

Two weeks later:

"Okay I think I packed everything" I mumbled looking at all the boxes in front of me.

Tomorrow I'll be leaving for Kyoto, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't excited for this new chapter in my life, I'll be studying something I love, meeting new people (hopefully friends not bullies) and experiencing being fully independent for the first time, but this didn't stop the little sad feeling that has been brewing inside me, sadness of leaving my family, my friends ..... And him.

I was trying to ignore the fact that I won't be able to see him for months that  all I can do is exchanging letters with him but it's hitting me in the face now.... When did he became such an important part of my life that I can't even imagine being away from him for this long.

When did I develope all those feelings towards him?

I sighed and exited my room, and getting ready to leave the house.

"I'm going out for a walk!" I announced "will be back in two hours or something"
"Okay, Have fun!" My mother yelled from the kitchen.

Time to see him one more time before leaving.

......................................

Kazutora's pov:

I sighed for the nth time today, life in juvie is boring but today specifically felt like time isn't moving at all.

She is leaving tomorrow...

"That's okay, she probably have a million things to do before leaving, it doesn't matter if she can't see me before leaving" I said to myself.

"Yea, I'm sure she will send me a letter once she settles in Kyoto.... Yea"

No matter how much I tried to tell myself all those things, I still have a heavy feeling in my heart I wanted to see her before she leaves, I wanted to talk to her for a bit since I won't be able to do so for a while after.

I wonder if she liked my necklace.

An officers voice cut off my train of thoughts "hey, get up you have a visitor".

It surprised me for a second but I didn't think much of it, maybe it's Draken, I didn't really want to get my hopes up, I followed the officer to the visiting space and my eyes widened when I saw her, she gave me the sweetest smile as I stood in front of her.

"Why you look so surprised? You really thought I would leave without seeing you?"

........................................

Y/n's pov:

"So did you pack everything you need?" Kazu asked after we sat down and he recovered from his shock.
"Yep, my room looks so empty now"

I noticed him eyeing my neck and smiled "it suits you a lot" he said.
I was confused for a second then I remembered the necklace.
"Thanks! I really liked it, but how did you get it?"
"I have my ways" he said confidently.
I raised an eyebrow at him amusement written on my face "really"

He chuckled "well there is a guy I know here that can get stuff from outside and I asked him for a favor that's all"

"Thank you, kazu, I really appreciate it, you didn't have to do that tho"
"It's the least I can do, if things were different I would have taken you to Kyoto myself".