21

Kazutora's pov:

Three weeks

Twenty one days

Five hundred and four hours

Thirty thousands two hundred and forty minutes.

One million and eight hundred and forteen thousands and four hundred seconds.

That's how long I waited for y/n's visit, yes I counted the seconds, yes that's how excited I am, yes that's how much I longed to see her.

"Kazutora! You have a visit"

There it was .... The moment I longed for.

How I wanted to run ... No fly to the visiting room, not wanting to waste a single second.

And there she was, as beautiful as ever, with the sweetest smile on her lips, her eyes so welcoming ... So soft ... So warm.

I didn't want anything at this moment more than to hug her and never let go.

I sat in front of her our eyes never leaving each other as the officer uncuffed my hand and leaving.

"I missed you" she said with the warmest smile on her face her hand sliding through the little opening in the glass the stood there between us and I quickly held her hand mirroring her smile.

"I missed you more than I can even put to words"
She laughed, her laugh was the sweetest melody I ever heard "since when are you so poetic"
"Maybe since I met you, maybe it's your effect".
"You should consider studying literature once you get out of here" she teased making me chuckle.

"I'll think about it, now tell me"
"Tell you what?" She asked in amusement.
"Tell me everything that happened the past three months, I know you told me everything in your letters but I want to listen to you"
"You will get bored"
"Of you talking? Never"
A faint blush painted her cheeks making her even more pretty if that's even possible.

"Well it all started with me getting lost in campus ......." She started and I listened holding her hand my thumb rubbing circles on her hand.

"..... And then Mitsuya came and fetch me, he even brought drinks he is so nice ..."

There it was

The jealousy

The urge to cover my ear so I won't listen and the rage in my heart knowing he spent time with her, helped her out in time of need and being all nice to her when it was supposed to be me helping her... Talking to her .... Spending time with her.

And the regret, oh the regret of me even proposing the idea of them knowing each others.

"Um, kazu? Are you okay?"

I snapped out of my thoughts noticing y/n's concerned look, she also looked a bit uncomfortable.

That's when I realized how tightly I was holding her hand almost squeezing it.

"Oh, sorry" I quickly releasing her hand that turned red from how tightly I held it "I just felt some stomach pain" I looked down at my own hands trying to avoid her questioning gaze.

"Oh, should I ask the officer to get you meds, do you need to visit the nurse?" She asked her tone was very concerned I quickly shook my head and put a smile on my face "no no, I'll be fine"

"Are you sure?"
"Yea yea, I'm okay"

Y/n was about to say something when the officer announced the ending of visiting time.

Sighing I stood up with the officer but before leaving I turned to y/n "how long are you staying here? Will I be able to see you again?" I asked with hopeful eyes.

"I'll be staying for three weeks, and of course I'll come to visit you again didn't I tell you I need my kazu dose" she said playfully to me and I smiled back before leaving with the officer.

"I'll be waiting for your visit then".

Once I was alone in my cell, I wanted to scream, smash my head against the wall, punch myself in the face.

Stupid
Stupid
FUCKING STUPID

wasting the limited time I had with her on my stupid jealousy, I was frustrated oh how I wish I could start over time and not let my jelousy stand in the way.

But of course I can't.

"You better not waste the next visit, asshole" I mumbled to myself.

........................................

Y/n's pov:

I was sitting on my bed and staring at my hand, the one that was held by kazu.

"This was strange, I never saw that look on his face before" i thought, "it wasn't pain that I saw in his eyes it was more like .... Rage"

"And his touch... The way it changed from gentle and soft to almost painful"

Did I say something wrong?

I tried to recall everything I said, not finding anything wrong or offending in what I said.

I only talked about my first day in campus.

And about how I first met Mitsuya.

"Wait" I mumbled my eyes widening.

Was he .... Jealous?

As soon as I thought about it I quickly shook my head.

"Pfft, of course not why would he feel jealous, he was even the one who introduced Mitsuya to me"

Yea that's stupid, of course he isn't jealous.

And why he will be jealous over me anyways.

I tried to occupy my mind with something else, going to the kitchen to prepare a snack but my mind kept drifting back to that look on kazu's face.

The way his eyes darkened and blank, quite the opposite of how soft he usually looks at me.

What if

What if this was truly the look of jealousy.

I sighed taking a bite of my snack.

"Well, only one way to find out"

A/n: slight yandere kazutora? 👀

Hehe