19

One week later , the fashion show:

"Turn around for me y/n I need to fix the back" said mitsuya as he knelt down to fix the tail of the gown.

Pause

He looked up and saw me staring ahead lost in thought, he stood straight and moved his hand in front of my face.

"Earth to y/n" he said.
"Huh? Sorry, were you talking to me?"
He chuckled "yea I was telling you to turn around so I can fix the back"
"Oh sorry, I got lost in thought" I turned around and he started fixing the dress "Nervous?"
"Very".
"That's okay it's totally normal".
"What about you Mitsuya? Are you nevous?"
"I would be lying if I said I wasn't, but I did my best and you too, you practiced so well, so whatever happens I'm not regretting it" he finished fixing the dress "and we are done".
I stood in front of the mirror the dress looked so beautiful Mitsuya did a great job and at that moment one of the organizers called Mitsuya's name and I got even more nervous.

"It's time, I'm counting on you, You will do great!" Said Mitsuya.

I took a deep breath and left the backstage to the runway, walking as I practiced and keeping my face expression neutral, at the end of the runway I did a pose and there were a few camera flashes taking pictures  of me ,I then turned around to walk back to the backstage.

I breathed a sigh of relief.

"This was the longest 30 seconds of my whole life" I said.
Mitsuya laughed "but you actually did a great job, you didn't trip or anything and your pose wasn't awkward"
"Don't let me think about tripping I might actually do it!"
"Okay okay, now hurry we need to get you into the second dress now"

The show sequence was a bit different since every student had only one model so the students took turns showing their work to form a cycle which gave enough time for the models to change dresses and accessories for their next outfit.

The show continued by this sequence until we reached the fourth and the main piece, this was the black tule one.
I was getting ready to go out of the backstage when Mitsuya called my name.

"Wait!" He ran towards me with a necklace in hand "take off that necklace and let me put this it's much better".
I took off the necklace I had on and he put the one he had around my neck he took in the entire look and nodded "yes! This is perfect"

I smiled and exited the backstage doing the same steps, walking, posing and walking back to the backstage but since this was the last dress after that I need to get back on the runway with mitsuya and we did it I was wearing the main gown and he was wearing a suit  the audience were clapping and and I saw what I think was the professors table and everyone was clapping, it filled me with relief that we did a good job and I didn't ruin anything for Mitsuya.

After the end of the show Mitsuya insisted on walking me to my dorm and so we did.

"I really can't thank you enough for what you did, this show went perfectly" he said as we reached my dorm.
"I didn't do much, you don't need to thank me it was all your work I just modeled it".
"Modeling isn't useless, y/n, it's actually what makes the show so don't underestimate what you did, and as a token of my gratitude I want you to have this" he took the necklace I wore on the main piece and gave it to me.

"Oh, no no this must be super expensive, and aren't all the accessories rented?"
He took my hand and placed the necklace in it "they are but I bought that one, I can't just make you do all that work without even a simple reward, please take it, I insist"

I stared at the necklace, it is so beautiful and elegant.
"Thank you, I really like it"
"I'm glad, it's getting late you should go in"
"Okay, see you later Mitsuya, oh by the way when will you know your project result?"
"In two or three days, see you later y/n, sleep well" he waved and started heading to his dorm.