22

Y/n pov:
Today I'm going to meet kazu again and for the first time in a very long time I feel nervous about meeting him.

I think the first time was when I first met him.

I decided I'm going to dress up today and look my best, even if I look so odd from the place I'm going I didn't care.

I need to pay attention to every reaction he will make.

After looking at myself in the mirror one more time satisfied with my look I headed outside of the house to the juvie center.

After doing the regular check up and procedures I was led to the familiar room that I always meet kazu in waiting for him to come.

I wish there will be one day that I can sit with him without a glass barrier between us, we would talk for hours and not just the small limited time we have here.

Years have passed already but there's still so much to come till we can experience this moment.

My thoughts were interrupted when I saw the said boy sitting in front of me with his usual smile on his face.

"Hey, I'm here again!" I said with a smile and a small wave.
He smiled and mirrored my wave "I can see that and you look amazing too, actually too amazing ... Do you have plans after leaving here"
"No, I just wanted to put in more effort today, do you like it?" I said getting up from my seat and doing a little twirl.
He chuckled "of course I like it, you can literally come here in a sac of potatoes and I will like it"

I blushed a bit at that, his eyes were so dreamy... Kazu's eyes were always so mesmerizing in their own way and it's times like this that I realize it.

"So, you still have a lot to tell me right?" He said.
"I do, but last time I was here I felt like you got mad or something, are you sure I didn't say something wrong?" I asked.
He shook his head "I'm sure, I was just a bit ... Sick" he scratched his nose.

"Oh.. okay, are you feeling better now?"
"Yea, I'm a lot better now tell me more about your semester" he said as he rested his elbow on the table and rested his chin on his hand giving me his undivided attention.

So I started talking about my roommate senju at first and how surprised I was when I knew she was a gang leader.

"Brahman huh? Yea I met one of their members he got arrested in a fight, but he is just a subordinate, according to him it's a strong gang but I didn't really care about knowing more about them"
"Yea, senju also mentioned it was from the top three gangs in Tokyo for some time"
"Pfft, I bet my gang would take them anytime if I wasn't in jail" he said proudly.
I rolled my eyes "so competitive and not even for a good reason" I pinshed his hand.
"Ow! That hurt a little bit" he said while laughing "anyway she better be treating you well"
"She is treating me very well actually, but she sometimes tease me because of the letters" I chuckled while shaking my head.
"Why is that?" He asked a bit serious.
"Well, she keeps saying you are my boyfriend, even when I tried correcting her a million times, now I just ignore it"

"Oh, funny of her to think that" he has a smile on his face but it was different from how he normally smiled.

He start fidgeting a little but it was very subtle, I pretended to not notice and kept talking about my semester.

"Oh and then there was the modeling thing, I really can't believe I did this till this very moment it feels like a dream"
"Do you have pictures?" He asked.
"Oh I actually have some on my phone yea" I took out my phone showed him the pictures, his eyes were shining as he saw the pictures.
"You look like a princess from a fantasy book" he said making me blush.
"Stop it, you are exaggerating"
"No seriously, especially that black dress, some dark princess you are" he said pointing at a picture.

"Oh, that's actually the main piece, I was so nervous while modeling that one" I said remembering how I was screaming at myself in my head not to trip "oh actually Mitsuya gave me that necklace" I grabbed my bag and took it out putting it around my neck "isn't it beautiful?" I asked.

"Yea, yea it's beautiful" he didn't look into my eyes, and rubbed his earlobe.

I took it out and returned it to my bag and tried changing the subject.

"Yea and then school became more and more-"
"But you know, it's beautiful because you are wearing it, if anyone else wear it, it will be very ugly" he smiled, his eyes never leaving mine.

I wasn't the type of person who gets speechless when given compliments, but this time I almost felt like I forgot how to talk.
All I could feel was my cheeks getting hotter and my tongue twisting whenever I decided to say anything.

"Th-thank you? This.. this I don't know what to say to this" yea that was the best I can say at this moment and it was stupid.

He chuckled "no need to say anything, I was just stating a fact".

I was saved by the officer announcing the end of the visit and coming to take kazu back.

"I'll see you again, right?" He asked.
"Y-yea, I still have two weeks till I need to go back to uni, will probably visit after four days?".
He nodded "I'll be waiting" and then he left and waved at him.

Making my way out of the juvie there was only one thought on my mind

Kazu was lying to me.

A/n: happy new year babes, hope next year will be better and more peaceful for everyone

A/n: happy new year babes, hope next year will be better and more peaceful for everyone.❤️

In case you are confused, touching your nose, touching your ear, fidgeting and avoiding eye contact are signs of lying that's how y/n knew Kazu was lying when he did those things.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, love you all❤️