20

Kazutora's pov: two weeks later:
I had the piece of paper in my hand, scanning through the neat handwriting that became my favorite thing to look at the past few years, not that the competition was strong.

It was crazy how just mere words were able to change my mood so drastically the first half of her letter made me the happiest person in the whole world but as I kept reading another feeling started to push it's way to the surface

Jealousy

Jealousy that someone else is spending time with her, talking to her, laughing with her, giving her gifts basically doing everything I wish I could do to her, while I'm just rotting here in my cell waiting for a week or two to get a Letter from her, a little piece of paper that brings a bit of light to my life.

I'm trying my best to keep this feeling to myself, burying it away, but it gets harder and harder whenever she mentions his name in her letters, it feels like he is stealing my home, the one I belong to.

I shook my head and trying to bury those feelings deep inside me as I made my way to the library, trying my best to think about the positive part of her letter.

Two months later: y/n's pov:

"Haah, I can't believe this semester is coming to an end the final project was just brutal, I didn't sleep for four days" senju said while yawning and stretching.
It was true the last project was really tiring and it was our first real project, every group picked a play and studied it and criticized the main event in the play while giving evidence that validated our critism, it took so much time.

"Don't forget that we still have finals week next week" I said making the girl groan.
"Just let me have my happy moment will you?"
"Yea yea".
"So what will you do once the exams are finished?" Senju asked after a moment of silence.
"Go home, I missed my parents".
"Only your parents?" She asked wiggling her eyebrows to which I rolled my eyes "I bet you are going home mainly to meet that boyfriend of yours"
"For the 1000th time senju he isn't my boyfriend" I told the girl faking annoyance.
"Well you didn't correct my sentence tho, you ARE going back to see him, aren't you?"
"I might be ....." I said in a small voice, it wasn't a lie tho, yes I miss my parents but I'm way excited to meet a certain boy with a tiger tattoo and golden eyes.

Later at the evening I decided to write my letter to kazu telling him about me coming home in two weeks I think by the time he receives my letter I would have arrived back home.

I sat on my desk, taking the opportunity that senju isn't here to tease me to start writing.

Dearest kazu,

I'm so so sorry that I didn't write to you sooner, I hope you aren't mad at me, the past two weeks have been so busy for me as it was my final project for the semester and it was stressful, but it's over now and the professor liked our work so everything is great now.

Next week, I'll start my final exams, I'm a bit nervous so wish me luck, I know you will, without me even needing to tell you.

And you know what that means? The semester is ending soon which means

*Drum roll*

I WILL COME BACK HOME SOON!
so get ready cause I will try to spend as much time as I can with you, I need to get my kazu dose, cause I feel kazu deprived at the moment.

I can't wait to meet you again, it's been only three months but it feels like it has been years already... So wait for me!

Sincerely,
Y/n

One week later: kazutora's pov:

"Kazutora!, mail" the officer said giving me an envelope.
"Ah, finally" I mumbled.
It's been about a month now, it was the longest time I had without a letter from y/n and I was getting frustrated, and a bit anxious to be honest.

Did I say something wrong in my last letter? Was she mad? Did she forget about me?

But all my anxiety washed away once I started reading her letter, my nervousness was gradually replaced by happiness, and as I reached the end of the letter my eyes widened, I had to reread the last part more than one time to make sure that my mind wasn't playing a cruel trick on me and that y/n is truely coming back home after about a week from now.

I wanted to drill that letter in my mind to keep it on replaying on repeat in my mind till the day I finally see her.

I decided to write a letter and give it to her personally when I see her.

Cheesy? It might be, but I wanted to for once give her a letter without the wait.

I went to the library, the clerk there already knew what I would ask for and gave me a pen, paper and an envelope.

I sat down and started writing, I didn't prepare a certain thing to say I just let my hand and mind guide me.

My dearest y/n,

Your last letter was a bless to say the least, you have no idea how happy I'm to be able to see you again.
Everyday without seeing your face isn't worth living, the days are gray and dull without you to add the color and joy to them.

I know you already did great in your exams, you are always the smart one, so I'm not worried about your exam results, but that doesn't mean that you shouldn't tell me when you get your results, I still want to celebrate your success.

I'll be waiting impatiently for your return, so come back soon, okay?

Love
Kazu.

A/n: we will meet kazu again the next chapter, excited? Tell me your thoughts about the story so far☺️

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

A/n: we will meet kazu again the next chapter, excited? Tell me your thoughts about the story so far☺️

On a side note, I started another story it's a bonten fic with Takeomi and kakucho as the love interest you can find it on my account it's called whelve ❤️ check it out if you are interested❤️☺️

I hope you guys have a great day/night, love you all❤️