#1 - SPECIAL CHAPTER & FACTS

Younger F!Mc's pov:

I was playing around with my doll that my Onii-san made for me, until my Onee-san came in with a smile on her face.

"N/n-chan, you don't have to worry about Oto-san and Okaa-san harming us.." Onee-san chimed happily, but I could see visible tears in her eyes.. "Onee-san, why are you crying?" I was worried about Onee-san. She sat down next to me on the futon, patting my head in a motherly way.

I always felt comfortable when people give me headpats, hugs and kisses on the forehead. "It is tears of happiness, Imouto.." She spoke with a smile on her face and started humming with a soft tone. It always soothes me, whenever she starts humming a song.

B/n's pov:

I barged in the door, startling S/n.. "The door, idiot.!" She complained, but in a forced soft tone. "Whatever." I shrugged my shoulders, and I put down the bloody axe next to the doorway. And, went to the kitchen then to the sink to wash my bloody hands.

I had to kill our mom and dad, since they were shouting at Mc now.. Me and S/n had a few bruises everywhere on our body. Our supposed mother wasn't really a mother to us, because Oto-san married another woman after our real mother ran away from him and us too.

Sunako, our new mother was abusing me and S/n when Oto-san was at work. She was cheating on Oto-san, physically abusing us, shouting at Mc; telling her to do the chores for herself since she was "busy".. Busy with other men, duh.

Sunako was a horrible and a bad mother to all of us, but whenever Oto-san came. She acted like we were her beloved children which always made me cringe a lot. One time, I had enough of Sunako's terrible acts.

So, I confessed to Oto-san that Sunako was really a terrible person to us. Not to mention, she was spending his money like crazy as if it was nothing to her. However, to my surprise. The loving and caring father who was always there for us, slapped me and kicked me multiple times.

Unfortunately, S/n saw what happened and tried to stop Oto-san from abusing me but she wasn't much stronger than him. So, she also got my treatment from trying to stop Oto-san.

After a while, he left and slammed the front door on us. I couldn't breathe and was on the floor with multiple bruises on my face, but it broke my heart when S/n was on the ground.. Beaten up, just like me..

"S/n!!" I stood up and fell on the ground again, since Oto-san kicked me too hard on the knees. I crawled, going to her with tears flowing down on my face. What a horrible life to live on, I hope Mc doesn't get the same as us since she was much younger than us.

I stood up, carrying S/n to our shared room with Mc. I was limping a lot and struggled but I wasn't the one to give up easily, so I adjusted my position and carried S/n more securely.

I finally got in the room, and gently put S/n down on the futon. Next to a sleeping Mc, not knowing what just happened to us. I put my head down and my ear on S/n's chest to make sure, she still has her heartbeat.

She still had her heartbeat, but it was slow.. I patched up S/n's bruises, first since she was more fragile than me. I had already patched mine after, so I looked at Mc who was sleeping peacefully..

She must not know what is the truth..

I put S/n to the left side of Mc, and placed the blanket on S/n and Mc since the both of them were shivering. So for me, I didn't need the blanket since it wasn't freezing for me.

I had finished both of them, the damage is done but I will always know what damages that they had done on all of us..

FACTS!

Fact #1: S/n and B/n were 12-13 years old and F!Mc was 6 years old when B/n killed their "new" mother and father.

Fact #2: Mc turned into a demon when she was 14-15 years old.

Fact #3: B/n and S/n left Mc, because both of them were caught by the police.

Fact #4: Mc thought they left, because they didn't want her anymore and she thought that she was annoying them.

Fact #5: Mc was 19 years old, when she suddenly got teleported to Devildom.

Fact #6: B/n got turned into a demon, because he couldn't find Mc and S/n and thought that they died.

Fact #7: Their biological mother didn't run away, instead she was murdered by the "new" mother.

AN ANOTHER SURPRISE AUTHOR NOTE!

*I really have to stop these author's note :(( *

When I mean, Mc and B/n's relationship.. I really mean their whole backstory, not to mention that I cried while writing their backstory.. But, it will not stop there! An another special will appear or maybe not.? I am not too sure.. Anyways, I hope you will enjoy the next chapter! Bye byee, my stars!

to be continued..

word count: 916