10 - Interesting Day?

Narrator's pov:

R/n was walking towards the dining room, seeing the brothers sitting down; eating their breakfast. "Good Morning, everyone!" she cheered with her hands clasped together on her chest.

The brothers smiled at R/n, saying they're good morning to her. While a certain brother with white hair wasn't too happy to see her.

"Hey? Where is Mc and B/n?" R/n asked the brothers after sitting down on her chair, looking to her right and left side where Mc and B/n usually sat.

"They went out first, because B/n wanted to be early." Lucifer responded to her question, while closing his eyes.

R/n nodded and continued to eat her breakfast, not minding the stares from the brothers.

'Yes! I finally have the brothers for myself..'

But they are really silently glaring at her, still remembering a nightmare/dream of theirs..

Let's see what Mc and B/n are really doing..

Mc and B/n were walking towards the Demon Lord's Castle, B/n was holding Mc's hands because he wasn't too fond of what happened early. Mc sweatdropped when B/n tightly held her right hand when they were at the gate.

The gate opened, Barbatos bowed down and gave a smile to the siblings. Mc smiled back at Barbatos, but for B/n.. He gave a slight smile, an annoyed mark was on his forehead and his right eye just twitched.

"Follow me, Mc and B/n. Young Master is just in the Garden, waiting for the both of you." Barbatos said while heading ahead to the Garden. With Mc and B/n following Barbatos to the Garden.

"Mc, why are we here again?" B/n asked Mc with a suspicious look, while following Barbatos. "We are here to talk about R/n!" Mc cooed with her left hand on her mouth, trying to stop a giggle coming out.

B/n deadpanned at Mc's response, with his annoyed look came back and his right hand chuckled up into a fist. "Why do we have to talk about a bitch like her?" B/n scoffed, just thinking on why we have to talk about R/n.

"So that we can know why she is acting the way she is." Mc soothed with a smile on her face, facing at B/n. B/n averted his eyes to Mc and sighed in defeat, Mc was satisfied with the reaction of B/n.

When arriving at the Garden, Diavolo was seen; sitting on a chair with two more chairs and on the table was some sweets and tea. When, Mc was in his vision. Diavolo stood up and hugged Mc like it was nothing, but the two people were seen with an annoyed look on their faces.

"My Lord, I think you should let Mc go. She is struggling.." Barbatos interrupted the two people who are currently hugging and B/n was seen on Mc's right side as Mc had let go of the holding hands.

And B/n is not handling the jealousy too well, unlike Barbatos. B/n was fuming with anger and how he could casually hug Mc, his eyes had closed but he was silently cursing at the Ruler of All Demons.

After Diavolo had let go of Mc from the hug, Mc sighed and sensed that someone was angry. Until she looked at her right side, and she jumped a little to her shock that B/n was glaring at Diavolo, his left eye was twitching and he bit his inner cheek.

"B/n? Do you want to take a seat?" Mc asked B/n, with her slightly sweating from the sight that she didn't really see B/n as. "No, I am alright with standing up here." B/n scoffed with a sigh escaping his mouth. Mc and Diavolo had taken a seat and Barbatos was at Diavolo's left side, standing up.

"Any information about R/n?" Mc asked Diavolo, with her already taking a bite from the sweets from the table.

"Yeah, I have all of the information about R/n and her true intention here in Devildom." Diavolo spoke with a monotone voice, meaning he is serious.