7 - The Forest

Narrator's pov: (sheesh, this is a second time..)

When Mc came into the dining hall; the brothers, R/n and B/n were already sitting in their chairs. They aren't too happy that Mc entered very late, Mc glanced at R/n and she wasn't even smiling nor smirking..

Mc found it weird, but her attention was caught off guard when someone spoke out. "Mc, you will explain why." Lucifer spoke out with his arms crossed together with a poker face, but Mc knew that he was pissed..

"I was just taking a stroll.?" Mc responded to Lucifer, with her eyes becoming (e/c) dots and a red question mark beside her. B/n stood up from his chair and walked towards Mc, he took a deep breath and shook her arms back and forth.

"YOU IDIOT, WHY DID YOU LEAVE WITHOUT EVEN LETTING ME KNOW THAT YOU WERE OUTSIDE!" B/n added to Mc's response, with an annoyed mark beside him. Mc was already white as paper, while B/n still scolding the younger one.

The people at the table deadpanned at the scolding of B/n to Mc, but R/n had something else in her sleeve. "I saw that you were at the mall.." R/n mumbled out loud to everyone to hear. Mc's eyes widened, her fingers were curled up into fists and glared at R/n.

As Mc was about to speak out and *boing*..

F!Mc's pov:

A boing sound was made, then I realized that we were in the forests..

'Is this a test..?'

The brothers and R/n had fallen down to the rough ground, "Sheesh, that is gonna leave a mark." B/n whistled and dugged his pinky to his right ear. "Ew, have you ever heard of being hygienic?" I complained with an disgusted look on my face.

"DEMONS! I WILL KILL YOU MYSELF!" an annoying voice came in, rushing towards us with a nichirin sword. He was rushing towards Mammon, trying to aim for his neck and Mammon was stunned by the demon slayer, running towards him. Unfortunately, blood came out of his mouth and fell to the ground, just at Mammon's feet.

I let out an annoyed sigh and closed my eyes, "What a pity.." I snickered with a smirk on my face, "We better find a way out from this place, but first.. We have to find a place to live." I remarked with my arms behind my back and walked in front of the brothers, R/n was stunned and confused. While walking into nowhere.. Satan questioned, letting the others know too. "Mc, how did you kill the person with the sword?"

I stopped my tracks, so did the others. "The person could have helped us!" R/n whined and the others quickly agreed with R/n.

'He could have, but he was going to kill Mammon.'

"Why do you want to know, Satan?" I asked with a monotone voice and turned my head towards the group behind me. Ignoring R/n's comment and B/n was also confused, but didn't push himself to ask me.

The group was silent, so I broke the silence with a chuckle on my face. "That is none of your business, Satan." I interrupted the silence, and continued to walked towards nowhere with B/n beside me; enjoying the silence.

"Did you guys see her eyes change..?" Levi mumbled under his breath and the others also saw it. "We have to figure out what the two of them are hiding from us." Lucifer requested with unsureness in his tone. While continuing to follow me and B/n, I clearly heard that and I will make sure that they will get a scare from this world..

'They better be careful of what is about to come' I thought to myself with a smirk on my face.

Author's note:

probably one of the most shortest chapter that I have written.. I will make it up for the next chapter! I promise that it will be longest chapter. Oh, they have no idea what will come..

to be continued..

word count: 689