#2 - SPECIAL CHAPTER // The Original Chapter 7

Mc's pov: 

I was about to speak until a boing sound was being made and then we were in the forests..

'Hm, why are we here.?'

The brothers and R/n had fallen down to the rough ground, "Eh? How did we get here-" B/n was interrupted by the rustling sound from the bushes. All of the eyes widened and averted to the bushes. Wondering why it was rustling, was it an animal or a demon..?

"GONPACHIRO!!" a familiar voice shouted out and the others backed up just for safety reasons. "IT'S KAMADO TANJIRO!" another familiar voice shouted back. "WILL THE BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP!" yet another one threatened to shut up the two other people..

"Where are we even?" the same voice who threatened the two people asked particularly no one. Until the three of them came into view, their eyes widened and took their nichirin swords out.

"Wait!" The redhead realized his mistake and stopped the both of them, even though the yellow head was holding his sword nervously. "Tanjiro?" I let my mouth slip and realized it was them..

Their eyes widened and put down their swords, "Mc-san?" Tanjiro questioned me, waiting for confirmation that it was me.

I walked in front of them and stopped.. "Mc-chan!!" Zenitsu rushed towards me and hugged my legs, bawling his tears out and complaining that he doesn't want to die.. I deadpanned at him, saying to him that I am older than him and I let him hug my legs but instead of pushing him off.

"OI, QUIT HUGGING MY SISTER!!" B/n threatened Zenitsu and pulled him by his haori and uniform. "(MISSPELLED NAME), FIGHT ME!" Inosuke demanded to me,  I cross my arms into an X. Denying his request to fight me, since I was able to beat him..

"Didn't Mc-san beat you in a fight before..?" Zenitsu corrected the honorifics of my name while being in the ground as B/n just recenting slapped both sides on his cheeks. Inosuke went silent after realizing that I had accepted his challenge before, but it ended badly for him.

"Mc? Who are they?" Lucifer said with his crossed arms after being silent for a pretty long time to the point I forgot that they were still here. I slowly turned my head around to the point that it was cracking.

"What the actual fuc-" Mammon randomly said, still wondering why my neck was cracking. "Mammon.." Lucifer just threatened Mammon and glared at the back of Mammon's head.

"Mc-san.. They smell like demons." Tanjiro pointed out and was worried if I wasn't doing too well like being gone for a few weeks or months. "Well, we are indeed demons except for R/n here." Satan clarified it for Tanjiro.

Tanjiro had dotted eyes and tilted his head to the right, "Mc, do you know them well?" Tanjiro asked me and I turned my head back to Tanjiro, nodded my head. "Actually, are the three of you tired from the missions?" I asked the trio and Zenitsu went back to Tanjiro's side.

And for Inosuke, "WE ARE FINE, WE DON'T NEED YOUR PITY! (MISSPELLED NAME)!" Rejected my form of hospitality and another mark for annoyance came in my forehead. "I don't take no for an answer." I replied back as I forced a smile on my face.

"Yes, we are pretty tired from the mission just now." Tanjiro translated the meaning as what Inosuke meant. "Alright, then follow me!" I cooed and clasped my hands together, taking in front,

"So, you guys are demons but different?" Tanjiro asked the fellow brothers, meanwhile for R/n and B/n being at the back of the demon brothers as the demon brothers take the middle space. R/n and B/n were obviously glaring at each other in the back.

Tanjiro and Zenitsu asked the demon brothers some questions about themselves. "So, what do you work for?" Satan asked Tanjiro in curiosity as to why the three boys had nichirin swords on them.

"We worked for the Demon Slayer Crops!" Tanjiro answered Satan's question with a grin on his smile. "Demon Slayer Crops?" The brothers questioned why it was named like that and what the purpose for it was.

"We slay demons who have hurt or eaten humans." Tanjiro answered back with a serious look on his face. The brothers, R/n and B/n's eyes have widened. "Mc, are you a demon slayer.?" Leviathan asked me while I stopped in my tracks.

To look at them, "No, I don't have the flexibility or strength to do so." I said with a grin on my face, and continued walking to the direction. "Am I the only one who saw Mc's eyes change..?" Levi asked his other brothers and they shook their heads.

But R/n and B/n were still busy, glaring at each other to notice what the brothers were talking about at the moment..

Author's note:

After this fan fiction finished, I will be publishing an another fanfiction. But it will not be in the Obey Me! Since I am in multiple fandoms..

I have already started on the second chapter as all of the chapters in my next fanfic will consist of 1000 words per chapter.

Now, don't guess what will it will be since I might disappoint a lot of people.

And I have been in this specific fandom for like 2 years and I sort of quit because of my school works and other things that I really can't explain for now.

Since I just came back in the fandom like 3 weeks ago and this chapter is a celebration for getting 10k views.

Yet again, Thank you so much for the Love and Support! You have no idea how much this really mean to me!

I never thought that I would get this far, thank you for the ones who have voted this fanfic, put this in their reading lists and comment on this fanfic!

to be continued..

word count: 1011 words