9 - The Infinity Castle/The End? : Part 2

F!Mc's pov:

I turned my head to the brothers & R/n.. "Well, can you explain to us?" Satan remarked, as for the rest nodded their heads. I covered my mouth with one of my hands, chuckling.

'This will be fun to mess with them, huhuhu~'

"The people behind me are Kizuki and Master.. We kill humans and demon slayers who somehow get in our way." I admitted it with a smile on my face. The brothers and R/n's eyes widened in shock, some of them in fear and some of them in anger.

"And~ I think I will kill R/n!" I proclaimed, my right arm stretched out as one of my ribbons came out; reaching for R/n who was still dumbfounded by my confession. Successfully, capturing her by the neck and mouth; who was trying so hard to scream..

"Trying to scream, are we?" As I teased R/n, basically breathing down on her left ear.. "Any last words for little R/n here?" I foreshadowed them, with a little smile on my face. "What did she even do to you?!" Lucifer snapped at me, as my lips turned into a frown.

"She abused me, physically and emotionally.. Bullied me in Rad, tried to burn my belongings, my clothes torn apart.. And more, but that isn't the point here.. But, R/n here?" I exposed her, I looked at her; her eyes widening and her eyebrows furrowed with tears falling down on her face.

"Say.. R/n? Have you ever broken a special belonging before?" I pondered if it was actually her.. Her eyes averted at me and furrowed her eyebrows, shaking her head; indicating that she didn't do anything.

I faked a smile at her and my eyes twitching, "It isn't good to lie, right? I should have killed you at sight, once I knew you broke my mother's earrings that were precious to her." I threatened her with a glare and my smile turned into a frown.

"Bye byee! R/n, it wasn't so nice to meet you at all!" I soothed her with a smile on my face, while tightening my ribbons that were still on her. Her head was chopped off, clean smooth.. Her body fell down on the face, her head rolling down to Lucifer's feet.

Blood came pouring down from her neck, creating a pool of red blood; possibly soaking into Lucifer's shoes. While her body, the blood came out sprinkling like a water sprinkler. I didn't get any blood on me and the Kizuki since my invisible wall is covering the whole group.

"Oops.!" I teased the brothers, I covered my mouth with my right hand; clearly laughing at the death of R/n.. The Kizuki and Master smiled at the Uppermoon Zero who killed a person in front of them. They were proud of her, of doing such a thing..

All of the brothers ran towards me and possibly the Kizuki, except for Belphegor, Mammon and Asmodeus. They bumped into an invisible wall that was placed between me and them.

"Eh? Where can't we pass through?" Leviathan asked particularly no one, while rubbing his forehead; a bump? "

"One of my powers." I proclaimed while giving them an eye-closed smile. "So you are a demon, not a human?" Satan asked in curiosity, but I felt him possibly getting angry. I mean he isn't the Avatar of Wrath for nothing.

"But how about Diavolo and Barbatos?" Leviathan questioned himself and the brothers were also curious..

"Don't worry, they are fully aware of the situation and they are on my side!" I chuckled, having fun; messing with them and my brains.

The brother's eyes widened even though the three of them (Belphegor, Mammon and Asmodeus) stayed back. "I think you should say goodbyes to each other, since I am done with my revenge here.." I cooed at them, with my hands clasped together to my chest.

Before the brothers could even process what just happened, all of them fell down because the floor that was holding them suddenly disappeared.

I went to the edge of the broken floor, with Master and Kizuki following me to see their downfall. I smiled at them and waved at them, mouthing the words..

"Bye byee~"

The end..

Narrator's pov:
As the brothers were awoken by shock, of the possible dream or nightmare that all of them just had. Lucifer took out his D.D.D to message the brothers for them to meet up in the living room to discuss the dream they had.

Lucifer pacing around the room to recover on what just happened in the dream or nightmare that they have just gone though..

After the rest of the brothers came into the living room, Lucifer spoke out first to break the heavy tension in the air.

"So.. We were teleported into a forest, Mc killing a random person who was about to kill Mammon." Lucifer said with a monotone voice with his arms crossed together.

The rest of them couldn't even remark or speak, because of the nightmare. "Could R/n be possibly evil.?" Leviathan spoke out after Lucifer, everyone's eyes were at Leviathan after speaking a possibility.

"We have to speak to Lord Diavolo and Barbatos, they could have known something that we didn't know about." Satan said with an eager tone, still thinking about what Mc said to them.

The brothers nodded, agreeing with Satan. "So, it's settled. We will have a meeting to talk about Mc and R/n with Diavolo and Barbatos." Lucifer clarifying on what they agreed on.

Nobody spoke out after what Lucifer said, "Now, everyone go back to your rooms and remember the plan for tomorrow." Lucifer declared, with everyone going back to their respective rooms.

Not saying a word about it until they discuss it with Lord Diavolo and Barbatos.

"Heh, so it worked? Nice planning, B/n."

"I can't take the credit all to myself! It's you who did an amazing job!"

"Please don't praise me.."

"Aww.. Is little Imouto embarrassed?"

Author's note:

..
FIVE THOUSANDS?!
I WAS GONE FOR A FEW DAYS THEN I SEE THAT I GOT 5k reads on this story?! I CANNOT HANDLE THE LOVE AND SUPPORT THAT ALL OF YOU ARE GIVING ME!

FIVE THOUSANDS?!I WAS GONE FOR A FEW DAYS THEN I SEE THAT I GOT 5k reads on this story?! I CANNOT HANDLE THE LOVE AND SUPPORT THAT ALL OF YOU ARE GIVING ME!

I know that this chapter isn't a lot of words, but I was planning to make a chapter on Wednesday but I had something else to do that made me busy.

STILL NOT SORRY FOR THE CLIFFHANGER EVEN FOR @suns_hine127
YOUR REACTION FOR THE CLIFFHANGER WAS PRETTY FUNNY, I HOPE THIS CHAPTER WILL MAKE YOU HAPPY!
to be continued..

word count: 1105