8 -The Infinity Castle: Part 1

F!Mc's pov:

I could see that some of them are getting tired from walking for endless hours, even B/n got tired and turned into a small child so that I could carry him for the rest of the trip.

Then I suddenly stopped my tracks, I held B/n tightly and turned to the brothers and R/n. "Make sure you have a good grip on your feet and hands!" I hinted to them since..

*boing*..

I was being held upside down and holding B/n in a tight grasp so that he won't fall while he is asleep in my arms. "WHERE ARE WE?!" The brothers screamed so loud that I felt like Muzan could have heard them.

To my surprise, I am above them.. "Can't you be quiet for once.." I scoffed at them, since anyone could hear them. "W-who i-is t-talking.." that bit- I mean R/n trembled and "stuttered" with visible fear.

"Me, obviously?" I spoke from above them with a confused expression on my face, they turned their heads to the ceiling to see me in a different outfit while still holding tightly on B/n.

"Nee~ MC-chan? Who are these people doing here?" An voice came in front of  them, they quickly turned their heads to see a man with blonde and rainbow eyes with "上弦" on his right eye and "弐" on his left eye.

"MC-chan?" A voice called out for me, he looked right, left, and behind him but I wasn't there to his avail. Until he looked above the brothers & R/n, "Hehe~ As expected from Mc-chan, always on the ceiling!" Douma unexpectedly praised me with his hands clasped together.

"Why don't you come down here~?" Douma beamed at me with his eyes closed; until a certain demon with dark pinkette hair, yellow eyes and blue sclera with "上弦" on his right eye and "参" on his left eye..

Slapped him on the head and made Douma fall on the ground, "Nee~ Akaza-dono! You became stronger than before!" Douma praised the dark pinkette and sat up with his hands on his lap. "Give Mc-san some space." Akaza snarled at the blonde with rainbow eyes.

"Thank you, Akaza-kun.. I really appreciate it." I cheered him up while giving him my eyes-closed smile at him. "No problem, Mc-san." He spoke in a monotone voice and looked away from me to avoid a little tint of red on his face.

'How adorable..'

The brothers and R/n are still in shock and didn't feel like speaking up unless it was necessary.. They were still shocked at the change of my outfit, since I was changed into a (f/c) kimono with a kanzashi hair ornament that matches my hair and my kimono.

*(If you dont like it, then you change into something else! This is just how I imagine Mc wearing!)*

The only thing that was missing from my complete demon look was my parasol.. I couldn't bring it out since I was still holding B/n and yes, I am still upside down. Above from the brothers..

"Where is Kokushibo, Nakime-kun?" I asked the biwa player, I unexpectedly teleported behind the two demons who are currently having a staring contest and in front of R/n with the brothers. The brothers & R/n flinched at my sudden teleportation. "He is here, Mc-san.." She responded to my question with a string of her biwa being played.

I felt a sudden presence behind me, "Kokushibo-san?" I called out to him, "How many times are you going to say my name like that.." Kokushibo muttered under his breath. "10,856.." I mumbled, turning around to see Kokushibo while my lips curved upwards at him.

He didn't react, but he did furrowed his eyebrows.. "Oh? I am guessing that Gyokko-kun is somewhere around here and Hantengu-kun is hiding in the shadows?" I predicted with a fake chuckle.

"How unpredictable you are.." A voice called out in front of all of us, the others immediately bowed and Hantengu, also for Gyokko, was teleported, bowing in front of the man himself..