6 - An Another Bonding

Author's note will be at the end of the chapter, make sure to read it.

F!Mc's pov:

I woke up to my brother shaking me uncontrollably, "N/n!!" a nagging voice came into my ears. I wanted the nagging voice to stop, so I threw my pillow where I heard the voice.

I heard a rough sound of the ground, while smirking to myself.. But, unfortunately for me.. B/n ripped out my blanket, and dragged me by my legs. I face planted to the carpet on the floor, let's just say that what happened next was a disaster for my brother..

I got changed for the day, which I highly doubt that it would be very productive for me.. "You still kept my old clothes, N/n??" B/n chimed while looking for clothes for him to wear. He took out his old clothes and took a look at them, and then turned towards me.

"Aww, N/n-chan kept my old clothes!" B/n's eyes glistened with a sincere smile on his face.  I felt my ears turn a tint of red and I looked the other way to avoid him, noticing me being embarrassed.

I heard a chuckle from B/n; my eyes averted to him but it was a bad idea to do so, because he pinched my cheeks. "Whatever, just wear your damn clothes.." I muttered under my breath, while rubbing my cheeks.

"N/n? Let's go eat breakfast!" B/n beamed at me, with literal sparkles in his eyes. "Nah, I am good." I stammered on my words, since I am actually hungry but Lucifer and the others wouldn't let me eat with them.

A smile on B/n's face suddenly became a frown, I could sense that he was angry but at what.. "So, what? You are still a human?" He grunted, with his fingers curled into fists and his eyes twitching.

'So, he doesn't know that I am a demon.? Good, I planned it this way.'

Still in my thoughts; B/n grabbed my wrists and dragged towards the table where the others were sitting, eating without knowing that I would be joining them. "She will be joining us. I don't care what you say, Lucifer.." B/n demanded, while glaring at most of them.

"Fine, she will be joining but she better not bother R/n." Lucifer scoffed at B/n. I would like to say that B/n wasn't entirely happy but at least, I am finally joining them. I sat to the left side of R/n and B/n sat to the right side of R/n.

The both of us side-glared at R/n, while eating breakfast. "R/n, can I ask you a question?" B/n asked R/n with a slight grin and his eyes were hinted of maliciousness in them. R/n turned her head to the right, to face B/n with a fake smile on her.

"Of course! What is it?" R/n questioned B/n, while looking into his eyes.. Then, I dont know what happened to R/n, but when she gained back consciousness.. She looked afraid and was shaking the whole time during breakfast.

I think most of the brothers realized that R/n was shaking, "R/n, darling? Are you okay?" Asmodeus asked R/n, with his eyebrows furrowed. Then, R/n slightly jumped in her seat and nodded at the worried looks of Asmodeus.

"B/n, what did you ask R/n?" Lucifer questioned B/n, while looking at my brother suspiciously with his eyebrows raised. "I only asked her, when is her birthday.." B/n defended himself with an innocent smile on his face. But I knew it meant something else but I still don't know what it means exactly.

AFTER A WHILE..

I was just doodling a person that I "accidentally" killed yet again, I tried their blood but it was not a marechi.. B/n went out together with Belphie and Beelzebub to get something to eat and for the others, I couldn't care less to know what they were doing right now.