2

dcc.

"I love you, and I know that this love is from God

"I love you, and I know that this love is from God. I want to be your husband so that we might serve Christ together. Through all of the uncertainties and trials of the present and future, I promise to be faithful to you and love you. I promise to guide and protect you as Christ does his church, as long as we both shall live."

Lying bastard.

I've been sitting here for the past 3 days watching our wedding ceremony. I should have known he wasn't shit just by looking at them big ass gums.

My phone was ringing off the hook for the longest until it died. I didn't bother to charge it. I'm sure my sisters have been wondering where I've been. I'll contact them eventually, I just need time right now.

A week later -

I started to wake up as soon as I heard my door opening.

"Doe where are you? It looks a hot ass mess in here" I heard my sister Jacky say.

I groaned loudly so she could find me.

"What the fuck happened in here?" She asked

"Greg" is all I said.

She immediately starts to get angry. "I know good and well he ain't put his sausage fingers on you? Where the hell he at?"

"No, but he did cheat with Kim." I say taking a swig out my bottle.

She took the bottle from me. Heffa-

"Well I been told you that fat wig ass friend of yours wasn't your friend"

"If I wanted to hear "i told you so" I would have just called you to come over. Speaking of that, why are you here?"

She looking at me appalled "well excuse me miss bad attitude. I just wanted to check on my sister who I haven't seen in a week."

"A WEEK? Bitch I missed church?"

"And did. The sisters asked me to come check on you which I was gonna do anyways.

"I'm sorry, my mind is gone. I just don't know what to do right now."

"One thing you can do is get your funky ass in the shower" she said making a stank face. "It smells like Fritos and ass and I don't see a bag of either"

"You right but not too much on me wanch."

We laughed as I started to head to my room.

I looked around and saw the bed still messed up from their charades. I need to set it on fire and replace it ASAP. I will not be sleeping on that mattress.

I got my items together and got in the shower ready to get this filth off of me.

-

After I got out I noticed my house was clean. I'm so grateful for my sister even though she's a pain in my ass sometimes.