6

bk.

I decided on doing the movie night with Doe cause I was missing shawty

Plus momma mindlessly told me about that nigga popping up. So I know baby had to be stressing.

"How was your day mama?"

"Chile- tell me why this bum ass Nigga decided to come to church and show out? I'm getting pissed off again just thinking about it."

I just laughed

"It's not funny BeyBey" she said pouting.

"I'm sorry mama" I said hearing a knock at the door.

"Can you pick out a movie while I pay for the food and start setting up the forts?" I asked Doe.

She just nodded and started looking through her apps.

I was kind of struggling making these forts. She noticed and started laughing at me.

"What's funny boo?"

"You acting like you know what you doing" she said coming to help.

We eventually figured it out and started eating.

"I just gotta know, you got a girlfriend? While you sitting comfortably in my face" Doe asked me raising her eyebrow.

"Why would I be playing in your face if I had a girlfriend Dorinda? Be forreal now mama." I said looking at her crazy.

"You just never know now. Hell look at my husband" she said laughing.

"That ain't funny. Crazy ass girl" I said chuckling and shaking my head.

We were finished eating and we started to get comfortable in the forts after getting out snacks together.

"What movie we finna watch mama?"

" I was feeling "How Stella Got Her Groove Back" since that's basically what I got going on with you" she laughed.

"Oh you got jokes tonight don't it?" I said grabbing her foot.

"What you grabbing my foot for? You got a foot kink or something?" Doe asked looking confused

"Girl shut up and let me massage you." I said rubbing her foot and up her leg as the movie started

"Oh thank you baby" she said biting her lip and looking at me.

She started moaning and groaning and I was trying not to get hard.

dead puppies dead puppies dead puppies

We eventually abandoned the movie and just started talking with music playing in the background.

"What made you move back home?"

I just thought back to the bullshit Nicki and her nigga was trying to pull.

"Well honestly, I just missed home. My momma and sister is my heart so I wanted to come back and be with them. I had been thinking about it for a minute but this girl I used to fuck around with got me caught up in some bullshit with her Nigga so it just sped of the process on me coming home. I really don't do all that drama."

"Oh wow. Do you still talk to her or anything?"

"Nah, at least not on my end. She definitely tries to contact me faithfully but I just block every number and keep it pushing."

"No way, what did you do to that girl Bey?" Doe asked laughing

I dropped some dick ona bitch

I just laughed and shook my head.

"Nothing. She just can't get the hint I guess."

RENDEZVOUS by PARTYNEXTDOOR started playing

"Ouu this my shit. Come dance with me Bey."

Doe started grinding on me and I swear I saw the light.

granny panties granny panties granny panties

"What's that hard on you? You got a gun on you or something?" She asked trying to move it out the way.

"Girl chillll" I said blushing from embarrassment.

She looked down and got the hint.

"Oh my God. I'm so sorry" she said blushing as well.

Well this is turning out for the worst

I started packing my stuff up, still embarrassed by the whole incident.

"I'm so sorry, I'll get out your way." I said trying to get the fuck on

"No, it's okay Bey. It's natural and I can't help that I'm a baddie" she said flipping her hair causing me to laugh.

"I'm happy to see you laugh baby. It wasn't that deep I promise." She said trying to kiss my cheek but I ended up turning my head as soon as she leaned into me causing her to kiss my lips.

Of course ima take advantage of the situation.

I kissed her trying to take her breath away and she didn't pull back so I mentally smiled.

Lawd I thank you

My hands dropped to her ass and I started to massage it while the kiss deepened.

We started to run out of breath so she started to pull back

"Whew. Jesus be a fence" she muttered

I softly chuckled

"Let's just- let me just go get some air on the balcony real quick." She said walking off looking flustered

-
Heyyy 🤭

Short and rushed ik

It'll be longer for sure next time 🫡

What should happen next with the lovers?

Vote. Comment 💓

Unedited