5

bk.

It was early Sunday morning and I have yet to hang up the phone on Doe

It was early Sunday morning and I have yet to hang up the phone on Doe. I just sat and watched her sleep while smoking this blunt and thinking.

I couldn't believe the shit she told me last night. Husband is crazy. Him dogging and cheating on her is crazier.

It really hit a soft spot for me cause it was hell seeing my best friend go through the same shit with her ex. He was most definitely handled as soon as she let me though.

I saw movement on the camera from the corner of my eye.

"Good morning pretty lady." I said noticing her watch me smoke.

"Good morning BeyBey"

I raised an eyebrow.

"BeyBey? That's new but I guess I'll take it"

"You don't have a choice honestly" she said laughing.

"Yeah whatever, what you got planned today mama?" I asked rolling up again.

I didn't hear her reply so I looked at the camera and saw her staring at me while licking her lips.

"You good baby?" I asked her

"Oh yeah, I'm sorry. I zoned out for a minute. What did you ask me again?"

"I asked what do you have planned for the day my love?" I asked once again sparking my blunt.

"Well today is Sunday so I'll be at church majority of the day. Karen is preaching again so I'm sure we'll be singing today."

"So you can sing?" I asked. "When you wanna sing me to sleep?"

"Whenever you want me to. As long as you do the same to me."

"Of course shawty, go check your door though." I said as I seen the door-dash notification pop up.

She got up looking confused as she walked through her house.

I smiled as I heard her squeal

"No way! You really bought me breakfast Beyoncé?"

"Yes ma'am. I just wanted you to get a great start to your day but I'm about hang up so you can get ready. I got some business to handle real quick." I said as Solo texted me asking to go to the mall with her.

I know her broke ass about to have me paying for every thing. I guess I'll just be making up for lost time.

"Alright well I'll talk to you later Bey."

"I'll most definitely will be seeing you later baby."

-

dcc.

I sighed hanging up the phone

I sighed hanging up the phone. I definitely didn't want to stop talking to her but duty calls.

I'm finna tear this breakfast up though. She's such a sweetheart for thinking about me. My stomach was touching my back so it came right on time honestly.

After breakfast I looked at the clock and saw I had time to take another quick shower.

My mind ran back to seeing Bey roll her weed up. It kind of got me hot.

She can lick me like she was licking that blunt

I had to shake those thoughts away. It has been a while though. I can't wait until she sluts me out. I know she knows how to work a strap.

I finished getting dressed then started my journey to church.

I was so deep in my head that I didn't even put any music on.

Once I arrived, I spoke to the members and started to head to my seat.

All of a sudden, a hand grabbed mine and it caught me off guard.

Greg was in my face smiling like wasn't shit going on with us.

The nerve of this nigga.

"Hey baby, I decided to come to church today since you've been wanting me to come with you."

"Nig- you have the AUDACITY to be popping up in here knowing I don't want nothing to do with you. Have you lost your mind?"

I was so pissed. Why did he decide to show out today? I hope he didn't think this was gonna clean his bullshit up even in the slightest.

"No, not at all. I just thought this would get us back in the right direction to work on our marriage. I miss you so much and she was a mistake I promise.

"Mistake? Nigga get away from me. Go back to her and be real with yourself." I said lowly under my breath noticing a couple of church mothers coming to us.

"Hey y'all. It's so lovely to see y'all here. We were thinking about you Greg." Mrs. Bettie said.

"Hey momma Bettie, I've been good. Just taking care of home and focusing on loving my wife correctly." He said grabbing my hand and kissing the back of it.

I definitely have to bathe in bleach after this bum put his mouth on me

"Well that's good. I wish y'all the best" she said walking off.

"If you put your mouth on me again, I'll attach your lips to the back of my truck and drag them bitches off your face." I said lowly staring at him with a glare.

He just gulped as I walked off to my seat. I saw Jacky and Twinkie already there.

"I know good and hell well I don't see mush mouth walking through them doors." Jacky said

I just rolled my eyes.

"Girl don't talk about it. He thinks this will help his case. I wish he would get the fact that I don't want him or his saggy balls anymore." I said, saying the last part a little louder so he could hear me while he was sitting down.

Jacky snickered while he looked embarrassed as Karen came to the pulpit.

She looked at us raising her eyebrow and I just shook my head.

"Good morning saints"

-

After church was over, I was so irritated. Greg was trying to talk to me throughout the whole service and just did the absolute most when I went up to sing.

I'm so over this nigga.

"You did great today Doe."

"Gregory please do me a favor and go to hell."

I rushed home, I just wanted a nap honestly.

-

My phone ringing woke me up from my nap.

"Hello?" I answered groggily

"Hey mama, you feel like having company?" Bey asked.

"Of course, just give me a minute to get my life together."

"Well once you have it together, come open the door please."

I hurried and brushed my teeth and threw some clothes on cause I like to sleep naked.

I went and opened the door and seen Bey with a lot of stuff in her hands.

"What's all this?" I asked looking around.

"We're making forts and having a movie night" she said cheesing and walking through the door.

"Oh and I ordered pizza and wings. They should be arriving shortly."

Whew lawd. Where did this girl come from and can I keep her?

- heyyyy 🥰

Short and rushed

Comment, vote, questions?

Not proofread 💀