9

dcc.

(S/n: this is such a pretty picture of my girl 🥹)

I woke up with the worst headache. I felt like absolute shit honestly.

I sat up and saw a bottle of water and two pills on my nightstand. I was confused on where they came from because the last thing I remember is looking at old photos last night before everything went blank.

I smelled bacon and pancakes cooking so I went downstairs to see who was in my kitchen.

Seeing Bey in my kitchen, cooking us some breakfast and singing softly just made my heart swell.

I walked up to her and wrapped my arms around her waist while laying on her nice tone back.

"Good morning beautiful. Are you feeling better?" She asked while turning around and kissing the top of my head.

"My head hurts a little but what happened last night? When did you get here?" I asked stealing a piece of bacon.

"Well I decided to drop by after I noticed you were reading my messages and not texting back. When I arrived, you were drunk out your mind mama."

Needless to say I was embarrassed as hell. I didn't want her to see me like that. I have a slight alcohol problem when I'm upset but I'm trying to slowly grow out of that.

I'm assuming she knew I was embarrassed by that cause she looked at me with the softest eyes.

"Hey, you have no reason to feel any kind of way about you grieving and mourning your relationship. That was all you knew at one point and the way it ended was tragic. Do what you gotta do to be better okay?" She preached to me.

I wanted to drop my panties right there. I'm so grateful for her right now, especially because she's caring for me when I'm at my lowest, without complaining. She deserves the world and this bomb ass coochie.

"I really appreciate you BeyBey." I said with tears in my eyes

"No problem at all mama, sit down so we can eat."

Our plates consisted of bacon, eggs, pancakes, grits, and mixed fruit. I was confused cause I didn't know I had all this in my fridge.

"I went out and got some stuff because I know you needed a little extra after your night baby." She said reading my mind.

This girl- I'm really finna throw some neck forreal.

"So what exactly happened last night?" I asked eating my food.

"Once I got here, you wasn't answering the door. I noticed that it was unlocked so I just walked in. After seeing you drunk out your mind, I washed you up and put you to bed. You tried to get a little freaky but I eventually got you to sleep." She explained to me.

"Yep, sounds about right." I said sighing

"I'm so sorry about last night Bey, but I really appreciate you for taking care of me seriously. I know that was a dim light to see me under."