3

bk.

(861-344-0957) - no way you just up and left without telling me anything

(861-344-0957) - I thought we had something special going on.

I groaned again as my phone kept buzzing. I wish this bitch will get the hint that I don't want anything to do with her. We just fucked from time to time.

Besides, she had a boyfriend anyways.

I walked into my mother's house to drop these groceries off for her. I don't know why she just didn't go herself knowing that ima forget something.

"Thank you so much baby. I'm running myself crazy trying to get this stuff situated for Saturday" my mother said.

"No problem momma, you should just let me pay for a caterer instead of putting all that stress on yourself."

"No thank you, I want my OWN cooking. Everybody can't cook and you know that."

I just chuckled and shook my head at her. She not lying though.

"I KNOW THAT AIN'T MY BIG EARS ASS SISTER" I heard Solo yell through the house.

"WATCH YOUR DAMN MOUTH PIAGET!" Mom yelled back at her while walking towards the kitchen.

"Oops. Sorry mommy" Solo said.

I laughed at her dumbass while she stuck a bird at me.

"Well well well, how does it feel to be back home?" She asked while we walked to the front room.

"I'm happy to be back actually. A fresh start for me and my company."

I own a tech company. It's fairly new since I just started it two years ago when I was fresh out of college. It was a struggle with my rocky past but I made it. All thanks to God of course.

"Oh yeah." Solo said. "Anyways, what you been up to all day?"

"Shid nun, momma had me go to the store for her to get some stuff for Saturday." I said smirking. I wonder how Dorinda doing. Even though we just met, I knew she was something special. And the ass on her is crazy, almost got me on brick just thinking bout her.

"Uhn uhn, what's that look on your face?" Solo asked. "You just got back and already being a whore."

"HA!" I said with a straight face. "Why I gotta be allat?"

"Because you are. What happened to Nicki?"

I just rolled my eyes. "You know we was just fucking. Besides, she got a whole Nigga. I wish she'd go fuck on him and stop blowing me up."

Solo just laughed at me while I was making a stank face.

"Yeah, I bet you wish you would have listened to me at first. I never liked her anyways. It always gave weird bitch"

"Anyways, tell me about your new fling." Solo said.

"First and foremost Miss Tyler James Williams, she's not a fling. That's gonna be my wife." Yup. I'm claiming it now.

She looked at me crazy. "I know momma dropped you on your head a couple times but I didn't know it was that bad."

"What? Ian say not one lie. She's perfect"

"Delusional is your name boo"

"Whatever, I'm speaking it into existence right now. Shawty bad as fuck. I'll definitely eat her ass-"

"WAIT- TMI! That was way too much. Nasty fucker"

"Ain't no shame in my game boo" I said laughing. "I'm finna go take a nap, momma been having me slaving every since I got here"

"Yeah yeah, I'll talk to you later Dumbo."

"Not too much Shrek."

-

"BEY! Wake yo ass up. Momma said the food is ready" I heard Solo say.

I did not mean to sleep this long. I'm happy she woke me up though, my stomach touching my back.

I walked downstairs to see that mom made some spaghetti with a side salad and garlic bread. I swear niggas make this shit more than Italians.

Still gonna get ate tho.

"Ouu momma this smells so good" I said fixing my plate

"Of course it does, I cooked it baby" she said smiling.

I just laughed, she's not lying.

"I hope you don't mind but I invited some friends from church to your coming home party."

I rolled my eyes so hard. I do not fuck with them fake ass Christians. They be the biggest hypocrites and don't be worth a damn.

"It's okay momma, whatever makes you happy."

She just smiled.

"That mean you can't show your ass like you normally do." Solo said.

"That was just one time, the liq was beating my ass that day."

"I'm sick of y'all nappy headed asses cussing in my damn house." Momma snapped.

"But you just-"

"This my house"

"And that's my cue. Let me go home" I said laughing and fixing my to go plate.

I'm definitely not cooking tomorrow

"Thank you momma, ima fuck with ya gang" I said running out the house.

"Giselle ima put a belt to yo ass!" She yelled after me.

-

Once I made it home I put my leftovers in the fridge and hopped in the shower.

I was in there for a good 30 minutes having a mini concert. YouTube was really showing they ass right now with this shuffle.

Just as I was about to step out I heard my phone ding.

(713-718-4259) - Hey, it's Doe from Trader Joe's 💓

I smiled so hard and hit the dougie.

I'M IN THERE BABY!

FineAssBey 🐝 - Hey beautiful, I thought you forgot about me.

Doebae 🍑💓 - How could I forget about somebody ass fine as you?

Not her having me giggling and kicking my feet.

FineAssBey 🐝 - not gonna lie, I wanna see your pretty ass face. FaceTime?

I hurried and got dressed and made myself look nice before I seen her calling me.

"Hey beautiful." I said watching her blush.

"Not you acting shy now when you was being bold with a Nigga at first?" I said making fun of her.

She laughed and I swore I felt my dick tingle.

"Shut up, how was your day?" She asked.

And that was the start of an all night conversation. We even ended up falling asleep on the phone together.

Yeah, I think I'm gonna like it here.

-
Heyyyy 🤭

This was kinda short and rushed, I'm tired 😣

How y'all liking it so far?

Questions?

Please comment! I love reading them 💓

I didn't proofread- you get it 💀

Thanks to teetee baby for the fire ass cover JJniplepericing