8

bk.

I've been busy working all day and once I was off my best friends asked me if I wanted to hang out with them

Of course I agreed because it's been a little minute since I've hung out with Kelly and Michelle. I brought Solange along as well.

We sat and drunk our wine while laughing at everything. The old and the new.

"How has little Titan been doing?" I asked Kelly wondering about my godchild.

"He's been doing okay, growing by the seconds" she said showing us pictures

We awwed at the baby and switched the subject.

"So Bey, you finally left that skank alone?" Michelle asked being petty.

"Girl you know damn well I had to cut her off." I said looking at my phone waiting for Doe to respond.

FineAssBey 🐝 - you good baby?
Read at 7:38

FineAssBey 🐝 - do I need to stop by mama?

Read at 8:59

Now I just felt like something was off. She never leaves me on read and I knew that Greg was supposed to receive the divorce papers today.

I'm definitely about to leave and go check on her because I have a gut feeling that something went wrong.

My woman comes first, these hoes will understand that

"Ight y'all, I'm finna head out." I announced packing my things.

"And where the hell you finna go?" Solange asked

"Yeah, it's only 9:15" Michelle added

"I know that look in her eyes, she finna go be a slut." Kelly giggled

"Ha ha. I'm going to check on my girl real quick, I'll fuck with y'all later." I said walking out

"GIRL?!" I heard as the door shut behind me.

I couldn't do nothing but laugh

-

Once I arrived at Doe's house, I knocked on the door.

"Open up mama, let me see that pretty face." I said knocking on the door

She still wasn't answering so I twisted the knob and seen it was unlocked.

Now I know something is off because she always locks her door

I walked in the house cautiously hearing some music blasting on the way upstairs.