11

dcc.

Bey and I have been living in bliss every since the Greg incident and I couldn't be happier

Just getting to know her more and all the sweet things she continues to do for me just really puts the icing on the cake.

It's been peaceful around here. The last thing I've heard about Greg was that he was in the ICU. Recovery has been slow but steady.

Unfortunately

But I was officially a single woman. The divorce didn't take long at all and I was so grateful.

Due to Greg stepping out of our marriage, I received half of everything and I'm also getting alimony. My lawyer is the shit to be honest.

Today was Sunday and I was getting ready for church. Bey went home last night after we spent the day being lazy and laying together.

It's so crazy how the simplest thing would make the happiest woman ever.

I couldn't stop thinking about the other night when I sucked her off.

It was probably the biggest dick I've ever seen standing at 12 inches. I don't know what her momma fed her but damn.

I'm a little nervous for when we actually have sex because I know she's going to break me in half but I couldn't do anything but grow wet at the thought of it and her moans. I came on the spot not gonna lie.

Once I was dressed, I got in the car and put on my Sunday morning playlist. Gospel music always hit hard when you're going through something.

I pulled up at church and seen the former First Lady was there and parked in her spot.

I was happy because I haven't seen my girl Janet in a minute. I was worried about my girl but judging from this bump I see on her stomach, she's been very happy and satisfied.

I was so happy for her because I knew the shit Dwayne big beefy ass was putting her through. Pastor or not, I still was trying to get in the field with his ass. She didn't want me to because she still was tied to him unfortunately.

I know about that all too well so I couldn't be too upset about it.

I sat down and service started. It was over fairly quickly and I was appreciative cause all I wanted to do was go home and lay up under my big baby. I missed her so much and I just seen her. A bitch was really sprung

I seen Janet getting ready to leave and some tall woman was helping her with her stuff.

"Janet! Girl how have you been? I wanted to give you your time and space so I didn't blow your phone up." I said hugging my good friend. I also spoke to the woman she was with. She was very pretty and I peeped the certain glow they had.

Oh? I know that's right friend

"Girllllll- life be lifing chile. This is Toni" She said looking at me and chuckling