Chapter 25

"Waise, flowers ke liye shukriya..." Shyly, Zabail mumbles as she played with the petals of the red roses. She was sitting on a jhula on her balcony, her phone was in between her ear and shoulder.

(Thanks for the flowers...)

"What flowers?" Zain was confused and asked.

"Zain! The one you sent me." She sat straight and hold her phone.

"Zubi, I didn't sent you anything."

"Toh fir?" Confusingly, she looked at the flower in her lap.

(Then?)

"Konse flowers hain?" Zain was also confused.

(What kind of flowers it is?)

"One minute." She snapped a picture and sent him, again put her phone on her ear.

"Yeh maine nahi bheje. Mujhe bhejne hote toh khud leke ata na..."

(I didn't send you anything. If I wanted you send you a flower, I would have get it for you myself...)

"Yeh bhi hai.. fir yeh kisne bheje?" This made Zabail confused, as she looked at the flowers which don't look beautiful to her anymore.

(You are right... but then who sent this?)

"Pata nahi. feko inhe."

(I don't know. Throw them away.)

"Par pata toh chale kisne bheje hain."

(But I want to know who sent this.)

"Kya farq parhta hai, yaar..."

(How does it matter...)

"Shayad Sarim ne bheja ho?" Naively, she was talking. Unaware of Zain's condition. He was already fuming in anger that someone sent her red roses, now Sarim's name just worsen it.

(Maybe Sarim sent it?)

"Woh kyu bhejega?"

(Why would he sent you anything?)

"Haan, woh toh nahi bhejenge. Unhe toh allergy hai rose se."

(Yeah, he won't send this. He is allergic to roses.)

"Tumhari jasoosi ho gayi?" Zain become irritated by her words. How could she be so oblivious. Doesn't matter who sent it to her, if it is not him, she should not accept it.

(Are you done?)

"Nahi na, pata toh chale kisne bheja hai."

(No, I want to know who sent this.)

"Zabail! Sharafat se inhe fek do."

(Zabail, throw them away.)

"Arey par..." Zabail opened her mouth to say she wants to know send her, but when realised Zain is jealous, a huge smile plastered on her face. "Nahi! Itne pyare hain. Kyu feke." Saying this, she picked the flowers close to her face to smell the fragrance.

(But...)

(No, they are so beautiful, why throw them away.)

"Zubi, I am warning you..." Zain said in a hard voice, but before Zabail could reply to him, Badia called her.

"Zubi, idhar ana."

(Zubi, come here.)

"Bye, hum ja rahe hain mamma bula rahi hain." Disconnecting the call, she put the flowers on the table and left.