Chapter 6

Mehrab Hussain- was feeling weird since morning,

Reason? Reason was the poetry that he read today's morning

He is reading Zabail Ahmed's peotry since last year and she always wrote about nature, god, family or friends

But, for the first time she wrote a nazm

Nazm; about love

The girl who made him deewana of her poetry

For whom she is deewani for?

The burning sensation that he was feeling in his chest was not only hurting his heart but every part of his body

But, the helplessness was most painful

Helplessness, that he don't even know her

Helplessness, probably the guy she wrote nazm for must be very close to her. And he?

He wants to meet her, tell her everything that is in his heart

Tell her how her poetry saved him

Saved him from his loneliness

Growing up he didn't had many friends, even now he have only two trusted person whom he call his friends

But Zabail

Zabail was more than a friend to him, whom he never met

She has become his  junoon

Sukoon

His fitoor

His everything

And she don't have any idea

She doesn't even know him

Reading her peotry he always imagined her

Delicated body, silk hair, face as bright as moonlight, lips like petal of rose, breathtaking smile and her soft voice

If she isn't beautiful then it's okay

He has love her without even seeing her

Beauty isn't something he is crazy for

He is crazy for her thoughts

And he want to be the one running in her thoughts

Not that guy

But who he is?

And where she is?

His thoughts were interrupted by someone's loud laugh.

Raising his head he was Zaryab Ali coming from hallway to the garden area of college with his cousins.

Mehrab's nose cringed up when he realized this year Zaryab is seen with his cousins more than his friends.

His cousin who are younger than him, are his Junior, also girls.

Loser! Mehrab shook his head and left that place

He didn't wanted to have any encounter with them,

"Mujhe toh ab Tak yaqeen nahi ho raha Hai ki....." Anabia was loudly talking to them when her sentence suddenly stopped.

(I still can't believe.....)

Zaryab and Hoorain, who were walking in front of her due to her slow steps also stopped and turned to her. They found her looking at Mehrab who just walked past by her.

Her eyes followed him until he was out of her sight.

"Bia!" Zaryab called her sternly, making her startled.

"Huh?"

"Kya hua?" Zaryab asked.

(What happened?)

"Nothing," Anabia shook her head negatively.

"University ke baad movie dekhne chale?" They again started walking when Zaryab asked.

(Let's watch movie after college.)

"Haan, aur movie ke baad beach jayenge... Haina, Hoori?" Hoorain who was about to agree with her saw Zaryab's expression changing, she realised Zaryab wants to take Anabia out, not her.

(Yes, and after movie we will go to beach... Right, Hoori?)

"Nahi, woh actually... Bhai aye hue Hain na toh mera unke sath plan hai."

(No, actually.... Bhai has come so...)

She is the third wheel between Zaryab and Anabia, that she knows.

But, what can she do? She never made any friends. Anabia was her only friend and with whom she goes everywhere.

Anabia's parents and her mother were cousins, that's why Anabia made friendship with her, otherwise Anabia would have never look at Hoorain more than once.

And Zaryab is friendly with her because of Anabia.

These were Hoorain's thoughts that they are friends with her because they are bound by it. Not because they wanted to be her friends.

<><><>

Anabia quickly ran to the sea to wet her feet, as soon as her feet touched the water a loud laugh left her mouth. Which instantly brought smile to Zaryab's face as he went to her.

When Zaryab was close to her. Anabia threw the water at him. He protected himself by the help of his hand then threw the water at her.

Giggles, water, two person's happiness and his love.

The drowning sun was witnessing it.

"Okay, sorry!" Her breathless voice came as she was laughing alot.

"Sorry ki Bachhi...." Hugging her from behind, tickling  her stomach Zaryab said. Another series of laughter left her mouth.

(To the hell with you sorry....)

"Promise! I won't do that again...." She wiggled herself free from him but his grip was stronger than her.

"And say Zaryab is the best...."

"My foot...."

"Okay, okay, fine...."

"Zaryab... Is..... Best...."

"See, it wasn't that hard..." Hamphing Zaryab said.

"Zaryab is an idiot..." Saying she pushed his chest. Making him fall fakt on in his in water.

"Oye!...." Still laying there he called her who quickly ran away from there to save herself.

Looking behind her at Zaryab, Anabia stick her tongue out at him.

She is crazy

He thought as he got up and ran after her.

But, he was crazier for her

Anabia stopped at the handcart of barf ka gola.

"I want kala khatta." Her wet hair was stick to her ace which she put behind and told the guy selling barf ka gola.

She was shivering because of being wet when Zaryab put his leather jacket on her shoulder, his leather jacket which was in his car when they came here and was comfy enough to keep her warm.

"Aur tum?.." hugging the jacket to herself Anabia asked him.

(And you?)

"Um! Same...." He didn't know what she ordered but said.

"Zaryab..." Anabia called him and showed him her tongue which was now black because of the colour of barf ka gola she just ate. Zaryab also hanged his tongue out which was also black.

They were sitting on the hood of the car as the sun completely set down. But, not before giving the sky the redish colour of love.

≤≥≤≥≤≥

So? 🙈

-Ufaq