1-10

1

  "Ding ding——"

"Ding ding——"

the ear-piercing alarm sounded, and Zhong Lin turned over lazily. After being woken up, her slender and curly eyelashes trembled and opened slowly. Eyes, those brown eyes were sleepy, and the white calf kicked the quilt away.

Zhong Lin sat up slowly and looked around. There was a window sill on the right hand side. The curtains were half-opened, and the sunlight streamed in, which was a bit dazzling. On the left hand side was a white wardrobe

. Drinking water, and a cell phone.

The environment here is very strange, Zhong Lin tilted his head slightly, maybe because he just got up a little too violently, but now his head is aching, this... Where is it? !

Zhong Lin shook her little head. Her broken bangs were pushed up because of her bad sleeping position, and she was shaking her back and forth. Her memory was recovering little by little, and she gradually remembered what happened before...

Her name is Zhong Lin, and she is the youngest of the Bai Ze beast clan sealed by the celestial master Zhong Kui. She was hit by a burst of white light in the chaos, as if she was forced into an illusion. In the illusion, she was reading a

book—— In "Green Tea Man O, I Became Popular", there is also a character named Zhong Lin in this book.

This person has the same name as her, and looks exactly like her human figure.

But the elders in the clan once said that Zhong Lin is the smallest and cutest cub of the Bai Ze clan! And Zhong Lin in this book is just an ordinary human race.

Zhong Lin carefully sorted out the plot in the book in his memory.

First of all, this is a novel about female A and male O. Human beings are divided into male A, male B, male O, female A, female B, and female O.

In short, it is a highly liberal society with six gender equality rights.

In this era, science and technology are highly developed. After meeting the most basic material needs, people begin to pursue spiritual life, and an ecosystem called the entertainment industry has been extended.

Zhong Lin in the book is an internet celebrity who wants to enter the entertainment industry.

The company she signed with let her participate in an AO love variety show "Thirty-One Heartbeat Challenge", in which there are male A, female A, male O, and female O. It is a free love variety show between A and O.

Zhong Lin in the book has no brains, he is obviously innocent and stupid, but he likes all kinds of works, is self-centered, doesn't work, likes to diss other people, and is crazy about the heroine Alpha...Bringing out the hero Omega with his own

strength kind and cute.

The hero Omega is a delicate flower that makes people yearn for pity, and Zhong Lin is a weed that makes people want to pull it out.

She recommended her best friend and amateur male Omega to join the program group of "Thirty-One Heartbeat Challenge". Every time she did something willful and acted like a god, the male protagonist Omega would try his best to excuse her, making it appear that the male protagonist Omega is so pure and innocent Contrived, kind and beautiful.

Zhong Lin recalled the plot of the complete book, and felt that the original owner was a bit pitiful, but the original owner was so powerful that he wished he could pierce the ceiling of love variety shows. He was simply the ultimate villain Drama Queen.

This male protagonist Omega, who was her high school classmate, obeyed her in everything, thought she was right no matter what, never corrected her behavior, and her EQ was instigated like a mudslide.

Zuo Jing, in daily life, is a wayward little princess.

However, in love variety shows, any expression and movement will be infinitely magnified and over-interpreted, making her appear bad and stupid.

Such a stupid original owner, of course, did not succeed in her debut. After the show was broadcast, she was ridiculed by the whole network, and the voice of Heizi's abuse was overwhelming. "Zhong Lin", who was hidden by the company, suffered from severe depression because of this, and then chose to jump from a tall

building , playing a big BE ending.

After Zhong Lin cleared his mind, he picked up his mobile phone and saw that the time was 6:30. At this time, it should be quite early, and the program team stipulated to gather at 7:30 in the morning.

Zhong Lin got out of bed, and took out a designer white shirt with half off the shoulders and a pair of denim shorts from the closet. The

length of the denim shorts was just above the knees. This outfit was refreshing and clean, showing slender and straight legs.

After changing clothes, Zhong Lin went to the bathroom to wash up, dipped her messy bangs in water and combed them neatly. She glanced at the bottles and cans on the water table under the mirror, opened them and smelled them, her eyes became a little dazed——

As a Bai Ze mythical beast, she couldn't tell how these were used. The ancient cosmetics looked nothing like them.

...doesn't work at all!

(╬◣д◢) I'm so angry, I don't wear makeup at all!

But perhaps because Zhong Lin's original body was a divine beast, Zhong Lin with her own fairy spirit is extremely beautiful even without makeup. Even without makeup, her small face is as white as porcelain, with just the right amount of blush, beautifully shaped eyebrows, and thick eyelashes. As if it had been carefully drawn,

even the lips were just the right light pink color.

Zhong Lin went straight out the door.

How can we change the BE ending of her receiving bento?

Zhong Lin felt that the problem needed to be solved fundamentally.

"Zhong Lin" in the original book is self-centered, doesn't work, likes to diss other people, and crazily posts the heroine Alpha...

Zhong Lin thinks that it's okay for him to be the opposite of this person?

First of all, she has to work. I heard the elders in the clan say that laboring cubs are the cutest (*^▽^*)~ "Excuse me, can I

help you with anything?" Zhong Lin walked to the place where the scene was being arranged. next to the staff.

A girl in a pink and white striped shirt stopped in her tracks. She didn't notice who was asking the question. She thought it was a temporary worker for the crew. She held a wooden box in both hands, and raised her chin to signal Zhong Lin:

"Go and move that box, and send it to the lobby on the first floor, to the first room on the left."

If the staff looked up at Zhong Lin's face at this time, they would definitely explode in surprise. This person, two days When I entered the program group, I couldn't carry my shoulders or hands, and my ten fingers didn't touch the spring water... The

staff suddenly reminded me: "Be careful, it's heavy..."

"Okay." Zhong Lin bent down, and then carried it with one hand. Picked up the wooden box full of props.

Staff: "..." I was dumbfounded.

When Zhong Lin moved back and forth to the third box, she faintly heard someone calling her name in the hall.

The trendy T-shirt on the upper body almost covered the thighs, and the tall girl with super short shorts was standing beside the sofa.

The cool girl who was full of arrogance frowned and asked, "Why didn't Zhong Lin come over?"

His tone was obviously a little impatient.

The girl in the white dress showed concern: "I don't know...she lives next door to me, and the door is always closed, otherwise, Xiaoduo, why don't you go and see?" The boy was dressed in a Japanese style, and the light khaki shorts reached the knees, and the lower legs were very slender

. He looked past the crowd and looked in the direction of Zhong Lin's room. He blinked innocently and said, "I knocked on her door for a long time in the morning, but I didn't hear her answer." "It's my fault, I didn't wake up in time.

" Zhong Lin, why don't I go over and call her again?"

The other boy in casual clothes was tall and handsome, standing like a pine, curling his lips imperceptibly: "Xiao Duo, you are the only one who spoils her every day. !!"

...

In short, the male Omega named "Xiaoduo" is actually the male protagonist O Zhou Xiaoduo, and he is implying that Zhong Lin is "deliberately" late, and everyone else is mocking Zhong Lin.

Zhong Lin was almost full of question marks, no one knocked on her door at all?

"Hi..." Zhong Lin held the box with one hand, turned his head away, raised his other arm and waved to greet the group of people.

At the same time, the camera on the tea table in the hall aimed at it, and the live broadcast had quietly started.

On the video app, the barrage was frantically swiping -

[Why did Zhong Lin wake up? The lazy bed bug and the late monster, who are rare in three thousand years, actually got up? ! ]

[Really? I do not believe. This couldn't be Zhong Lin who was so distorted, with big deformed eyes and eyelashes flying out of his eyelids! ]

[Why did she suddenly become like this? Plastic surgery? Why do you look so cute? ? ? ]

[Shocked my whole family, let's see how the number one expert in love drama - Zhong Lin, continues to be the best...] [

Zhong Lin get out of the entertainment circle]

[Zhong Lin get out of the entertainment circle +1]

[Zhong Lin Get out of the entertainment circle +10086]

...

Zhou Xiaoduo waved in Zhong Lin's direction, as if he had done something wrong just now, and said softly, "Xiao Lin, why didn't you put on makeup today?" "

This is going to be on the show, You don't have makeup...isn't that good?" Zhou Xiaoduo was implying that Zhong Lin's lack of makeup didn't pay attention to the performance of the show.

Zhou Xiaoduo thought a lot in his mind. He is Zhong Lin's high school classmate. He has long known that Zhong Lin Suyan is very good at fighting.

She is almost a school belle. Omega", I also posted a post on Tieba - "Pick up the most pure Omega on the national campus"...

But since Zhong Lin wanted to enter the entertainment industry, he began to wear heavy smoky makeup, eyeliner and false eyelashes flying to the sky , the whole person lost his aura, and

finally it was his turn to show his talents!

Zhou Xiaoduo, who was wearing scheming plain makeup, felt unwilling.

Zhong Lin lowered her eyes and thought for a while, she doesn't know how to put on makeup, but the original owner obviously knows how to put on makeup, so it's better to skip this question?

"I'll send this box over first." Zhong Lin shook his head and continued to walk forward.

[66666, is she without makeup? ! ! 】

【Why is this elf so cute all of a sudden? ]

[cute, miss the sun...]

[enough of the previous ones! How fine is Zhong Lin? Y'all forgot? ! ! ]

[Zhong Lin Drama Queen, I will never be black, no matter how cute or bad-mannered...it's useless! ! 】

Zhong Lin was holding the box with one hand. He was talking to Zhou Xiaoduo just now, but he didn't pay attention to the road. When he was about to reach the corner, a figure rushed towards him.

The girl was wearing a Hepburn-style little black dress and a short white suit. She just came out of the bathroom and was slowly wiping the water droplets from her hands.

Unfortunately, none of them realized...the two were walking towards each other and were about to collide!

"You!" The girl didn't pay attention to the road conditions. She was hit by the wooden box and staggered half a step back. Her

shoulder-length hair pinned behind her ears was completely spread out. On her ears were two red clover-shaped carnelians. The earrings shook like two drops of blood that were about to fall.

"Ah——" Zhong Lin's shoulder was hit hard, and the arm carrying the wooden box was unstable. The heavy wooden box was about to fall towards the girl.

The edges of the wooden box have not been polished and are relatively rough.

If the wooden box is allowed to fall over, I'm afraid it will hurt the girl's delicate side face.

[You have lived a long life! ! 】

【Hurry up and save us Yiyi! 】

【Come and kick that moth Zhong Lin away! 】

Even the staff were stunned, and were about to rush towards the two of them.