81-90

81

   Zhong Lin stood on the spot, his gaze straightened a little. After a while, those light maroon eyes refocused.

Pei Yi put on the mask again, and stood side by side with Zhong Lin quietly, holding Zhong Lin tightly again. hands, the black mask covered the lower half of her face, outlining the straight height of the bridge of the nose, she turned her face sideways, staring at the night sky, the

gorgeous fireworks were in full bloom in the dark night, and they were also imprinted on the bottom of Pei Yi's dark brown eyes.

Zhong Lin's fingers were clenched tightly, he hesitated for a moment, rubbed his thumb against Pei Yi's palm, and called her softly: "Pei Yi, I..." "Didn't you say that when you signed the contract, you have to be in love with me?

" Report, and, you must not be tied up?"

Pei Yi turned her face and looked down at her, "No, you don't have to think about those terms," ​​"

You just need to tell me what you think."

The girl pursed her red lips tightly. He squeezed and let go, his eyelashes trembled, his pupils were fixed on Pei Yi,

Pei Yi was silent for a while, sensing Zhong Lin's hesitation, his other hand slipped down, his fingers covered the outside of the bag, separated by a layer of leather, Gently stroking the outline of the satchel,

I was still too impatient...

All of a sudden, Pei Yi lowered her head, and through a thin mask, her lips were printed on the broken hair between Zhong Lin's forehead.

"Don't rush to answer me, you can... think about it for a few more days."

Pei Yi said softly, her voice was slightly hoarse, forbearance, and restraint.

She was soothing Zhong Lin's nervous heart.

Zhong Lin raised his head and continued to stand beside Pei Yi. The sound of breaking through the air, the roar of fireworks exploding, and the sound of people's conversation blended together tenderly, scattered in the evening wind of summer night.

The two continued to watch the fireworks quietly. Their shoulders were so close that they could almost feel each other's warm body temperature. The hands were held by Pei Yi, and the palms were sweating, becoming more and more moist and sweaty. Tonight, it was so

hot ah...

Finally, when the fireworks cleared, the crowd was bustling and left one after another.

Pei Yi opened the door and let Zhong Lin in: "Where do you live? I'll take you off."

"It's very close to the company," Zhong Lin replied, "It's an apartment arranged by the company."

When she arrived near the community, Pei Yi chuckled lightly. : "It seems that we are a community."

"Huh?" Zhong Lin was surprised, and his eyelids twitched slightly.

When the car enters the guard's place, it senses the car's Bluetooth, and with a "click", the door opens automatically.

Only then did Zhong Lin realize that they were really "arranged" in the same community by the company

. Exit and enter the same elevator again.

Zhong Lin gave a low "huh", "Are we on the same floor?" "

Yeah."

"I'm on the sixteenth floor, what about you?"

"It's also on the sixteenth floor."