21-30

21

 "You are really making fun of yourself like this, which makes me feel very..."

Pei Yi's words came to an abrupt end.

Helping Zhong Lin out of humanitarianism is also out of humanitarianism... I can't provoke Zhong Lin anymore, she has already suffered a lot tonight.

However, at the age of early twenties, Pei Yi's tone and expression are extremely mature, depressed and low, as if there are many emotions hidden in the depths, and there are many

doubts in his heart. It is such a coincidence that Zhong Lin entered the same variety show with her, such a coincidence of pheromones Disorder, yet so coincidental with her.

Is all this really a coincidence, or was it done on purpose?

"I..." Zhong Lin lowered his head, glanced at the ground in a panic, and didn't know what to do for a moment. Didn't Pei Yi just say on Weibo that she is Pei Yi's friend?

Is she really that annoying? QAQ~

The girl tremblingly raised a tightly clenched little hand, her slender knuckles slowly opened, and there was a small kumquat hidden in her palm, and she handed it to Pei Yi.

It was the little kumquat that the bedside nurse put on the bedside table.

It was windy at night, and the hem of the blue and white striped shirt was blown up by the wind, and the shirt slid to one side, revealing a narrow waist. Zhong Lin was thin, and the hospital gown was a little too big for her.

"I just came here and wanted to treat you to this." The girl's voice sounded timid and aggrieved, "Thank you yesterday," "I'm sorry to

trouble you again..." Zhong Lin held the little kumquat, The movement is a bit trembling, like a little hamster offering his treasured pine nuts.

The little kumquat in the palm was snatched away by someone, probably because of the evening wind, the fingertips of the other party slid across the palm coolly, making her palm itchy slightly.

Pei Yi withdrew his hand from the wall and took a step aside.

The oppressive feeling that belonged to Alpha disappeared, and Zhong Lin heaved a sigh of relief instantly.

Pei Yi squeezed the little kumquat in his hand, threw it in the air and caught it firmly, then glanced at Zhong Lin coldly: "Finally, how much will the other party give you?" "

I'll give you double.

" The tone of voice is quite domineering.

The road to comeback is long, and Pei Yi is very suspicious at this moment—is Zhong Lin, a "magical creature", sent by the enemy to break into the interior?

After all, when capital makes stars, the total flow is fixed and conserved—whose cake will be shared when the person who has been silent for three years comes back again? It's normal for some people to want to interfere secretly.

"What money?" Zhong Lin was a little dazed for a moment, not sure what the other party was talking about... How could someone give her money before the notice fee was settled?

"2333 yuan?" She raised her hand and scratched her forehead, remembering the number she found after going through all the accounts before, and answered tentatively.

The corners of Pei Yi's lips twitched, his face almost tense, "Which company do you belong to?"

"Company?" Zhong Lin was slightly taken aback. Yi wants to ask her this?