31-40

31

  Zhong Lin and Pei Yi walked out of the opera and dance theater in the city center. At this time, there were not many audiences in the hall, and the staff of the opera and dance theater were busy clearing the venue.

"Huh?" Zhong Lin walked down the steps and looked up from the edge of the parking lot, "Where's that car?"

Pei Yi shook his head slightly, sighed softly, and said helplessly, "They should go first,"

"It was me just now I wasted time..." Pei Yi sighed, shook his head slightly, and sounded a little guilty,

"Sorry."

These two words came out of Pei Yi's mouth very few times.

"It's okay, we'll take a taxi back later," Zhong Lin raised his hand and patted Pei Yi's arm lightly, as if to comfort him.

Zhong Lin took out his phone and opened the car-hailing app: "I'll call a car. This is the city center, so we should be able to get a car." "

Go to the shopping mall before that," Pei Yi cleared his throat, and when Zhong Lin pressed his fingers, The screen stopped a second before, "Let's go buy some gifts for Zhu Ying, isn't it his birthday?"

Zhong Lin looked up at her, and suddenly remembered something she had almost forgotten: "Yes, I want to buy some gifts for Brother Ying." Gifts."

Zhu Ying also invited everyone to eat fish...

they went to a nearby shopping mall.

After wandering around casually, Pei Yi stopped in front of a certain brand's counter and picked out a wallet and tie for Zhu Ying.

After picking, Pei Yi turned around, only to find that Zhong Lin was gone.

Feeling inexplicably panicked, after hastily swiping her card to pay the bill, Pei Yi walked out quickly. Just as she walked out of the glass door, a figure walked towards her, almost bumping into her.

Zhong Lin stood outside the glass door eating ice cream, sticking out the tip of his bright red tongue, and licking lightly in small mouthfuls, the milky white cream melted softly between his lips, making him a little thirsty

.

Realizing that Pei Yi was looking at her, Zhong Lin stopped eating ice cream. She lowered her head and lifted her jet-black eyelashes. When her light brown eyes looked over, her eyes were innocent, "Ice cream...delicious.

" Sipping ice cream, her voice was brisk, and there was still a little white milk stain on the corners of her lips.

She licked the corners of her lips lightly, "Don't you eat it? I'll take you to buy it..."

"I don't want to eat it." Pei Yi's eyes darkened, and the root of her tongue A little dry, her throat was extremely dry, and she felt a little thirsty for no reason.

After a long pause, Pei Yi silently moved her gaze away from Zhong Lin's lips.

"How much is this just now?" Zhong Lin nodded lightly, biting the chocolate cone with a "click" and reaching out with the other hand, trying to get the receipt in the belt, "Shall we share it equally?" Pei Yi said

indifferently , withdrew her hands holding the two small gift bags, "No need, it's not much money."

Zhong Lin said "Oh" in a low voice. She knew that Pei Yi was a hidden young rich woman, so she didn't insist on it. Alas, who made Bai Ze Zai Zai poor, and the heroine Alpha is too mean... QAQ